So new this is my first post...

lunargale

Hello ladies and gents!! I'm casey and this is my first post.... ever. I dont currently have any MAC products (yet) aside fomr the 182 brush that i just bought yesterday. LOL. I do however LOVE playing with my make up eve if my boyfriend prefers my more natural look XP . Feck natural...I have to do so may weekends without any color because im a civil war reenactor... -sighs- Now im rambling....

productsused-1.png

EYES:
Loreal De-Crease Base
Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara- carbon black
Hard Candy kal-eye-descope
baked eyeshadow duo-058 love bug and 059 ab fab
Loreal HIP 914 intrepid
Loreal HIP creamshadow paint 809 lofty
Loreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo 538 Flamboyant
Also I used a wonderful white mica with a greenish tint to it that my mother has for her cosmetic making. Mica gold mine!

FACE:
Benefit "that girl" brightening face primer
Hard Candy Nobodys Perfect Concealer Palette- 133 fair
Benefit Boi-ing industrial strength concealer - 01 fair
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless foudation 205

Avon Smooth Minerals M02 Soft Ivory {i use this as a foundation on light days, and as a powder on loger days. I used to use bareminerals and while Avons older mineral make up SUCKED, their new line actually works REALLY well and since it is so much more cost effective on the family (((my mom sells avon......))) I happily use it.
smiles.gif
}

Benefit Powderflauge concealer- Today was my first time using this and so far i really like it.

Clinique 110 Precious Posy blush

Lips:
Pixi Lip Booster no.7 Daisy

I think thats everything i wore today but im not 100% on that. LOL

gimmethegoodspng.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/IMG_0356.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...MG_0351_pp.jpg

Okay...first post and only one MAC product used...a brush. Please don't judge too harshly? LoL. I plan on upping my MAC collection, promise!

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Welcome to Specktra!
smiles.gif

I love the colors that you chose for your eyes and you have gorgeous skin!
smiles.gif

Thank you so much!!! Thats a loooot of concealer. LOL I appreciate it though, it means the concealer is working!!

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
Very pretty! Love the lip color too. Stunning!

thank you! I was happy when i found it because taget charges as really stupid amount for Pixi products and that gloss was on sale for 2 bucks at the time!!!

fuzz

U look great.Anyone who judges u cuz u dont have many mac products r selfish.Not everyone can afford em or get there hands on them but there makeup looks better then those who stick to mac and nuttin but mac.

Overall u look stunning

Shanible

So pretty, Casey! Oh, and I heard that Mac Claus had some some things for you, so you won't be MAC-less come January.
yahoo.gif
I know you won't make it down before I make it up, so January is the soonest you'll get it.... I want to see your face, so no post, Missy.

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz
U look great.Anyone who judges u cuz u dont have many mac products r selfish.Not everyone can afford em or get there hands on them but there makeup looks better then those who stick to mac and nuttin but mac.

Overall u look stunning

Thank you so much
th_hug.gif
Affording MAC would be lovely buuuut your right, not everyone can LOL And I love make up in general too much to stick with one brand! I'm really glad you like it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanible
So pretty, Casey! Oh, and I heard that Mac Claus had some some things for you, so you won't be MAC-less come January.
yahoo.gif
I know you won't make it down before I make it up, so January is the soonest you'll get it.... I want to see your face, so no post, Missy.

But first post hurts the most! (mighty boosh reference...) -hug- i cant wait for January, not for MAC- but to see you!! I miss you!!!

As for MAC i have to say...i am LOVING my new brush

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunargale
Thank you so much
th_hug.gif
Affording MAC would be lovely buuuut your right, not everyone can LOL And I love make up in general too much to stick with one brand! I'm really glad you like it!!

But first post hurts the most! (mighty boosh reference...) -hug- i cant wait for January, not for MAC- but to see you!! I miss you!!!

As for MAC i have to say...i am LOVING my new brush

Speaking of brushes, I went to Michael's today. I bought the 1/4 Maxine's Mop from Loew Cornell (#270). I can't wait to try it out! I'll let you know how it compares to my MAC 228. I couldn't find the filbert 1" at the one I went to, to replace my 190 Foundation brush... I'll keep looking and let you know if I get it before you do. -Kiss-

darbywynn318

Very pretty! I don't think you need MAC or any high end makeup in order to have a good look, the colors you chose here are awesome and your skin is flawless!

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
pretty look, i like your hair!

Thanks! Its kind of like this weird curly/wavy mop that i cant brush... If i brush it it gets really angry.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanible
Speaking of brushes, I went to Michael's today. I bought the 1/4 Maxine's Mop from Loew Cornell (#270). I can't wait to try it out! I'll let you know how it compares to my MAC 228. I couldn't find the filbert 1" at the one I went to, to replace my 190 Foundation brush... I'll keep looking and let you know if I get it before you do. -Kiss-

Heck yeah! Im going...Tuesday with John to get brushes I think. I hope they have the ones i want/need... Mom told me to get Mandy some too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbywynn318
Very pretty! I don't think you need MAC or any high end makeup in order to have a good look, the colors you chose here are awesome and your skin is flawless!

thank you so much!
th_hug.gif
Im actually really happy with the Hard Candy shadows.. i put them on this morning at 9am.. and at 8:34 PM so far they have not creased or smudged... maybe im more happy with the Loreal primer in that case.....

Babylard

this is a very pretty look for you, its young and youthful and it suits you well! you look cute as a button lol.

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennitsa
You look very glowy!

Thank...you? LoL I think the glow comes from the light micas in the Avon powder i use and the nice glow in the blush.
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
this is a very pretty look for you, its young and youthful and it suits you well! you look cute as a button lol.

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank you so much. I'm really glad this look has gotten such positive feedback!! Sometimes I am scared to play with color so when I do I get a little nervous.

k.a.t

Ooo very pretty! the colours look great on you!

you're very pretty, and i love your hair colour
smiles.gif

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
Ooo very pretty! the colours look great on you!

you're very pretty, and i love your hair colour
smiles.gif

Thank you!!

Hypathya

Gorgeous look!! You have the most amazing skin!! Mac is gorgeous but it's true not every body can afford it. Besides, you don't need Mac if you can do amazing looks like this!!!

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming!