So What Holiday Palettes and Kits are You Lemming?

MAC_Whore

It's that time of year. The holiday kits, minis and palettes are starting to flood the market. Which do you have in your sights?

So far, these have caught my eye:

+ For the sheer volume/quality/selection: Sephora: Stila Stila Blockbuster Set ($450 Value): Combination Sets

+ I really LOVE one of the colours and like a few others: Sephora: Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch ($106 Value): Lipgloss Sets

+ Nice diversity in product type and colour: Sephora: Vincent Longo Lip Luster Set ($89 Value): Lipgloss Sets

+ I have these and recommend them: Sephora: Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Set Of 5 - VIP: Combination Sets

What's on your list? What do you recommend?

Kiss and Makeup

I'm kind of interested in the Quickie Collection to break up and give as gifts. Of course, I don't have a lot of female friends, so I'd get to keep most of them
greengrin.gif

Ulta's email today had a BE kit I want to get my hands on SO bad.

Otherwise, I already have what I wanted. I got the MAC Warm Eyes, Neutral Lip, and Face brush set, so I'm good there. I'm sort of saving my money now, because I'm completely and totally stoked for MAC's Hello Kitty line, and I have to have all of that.

Latest posts