So you're local nutcase has officially gone off her rocker r.o

Hawkeye

You know I begged you all to talk me out of those star trek dolls. ANd luckily one of you has done so-but nobody could've talked me out of autographs. You see they sell them on ebay and I thought- there is no way in hell i will pay money for autographs until I'm there watching good ol Bill sign the paper along with DeForest kelley (but he's dead) and Leonard Nimoy...

But just for laughs I did. Well come to find out-the little man who did it really did meet those 3 men and I didn't believe it until we both realized.......

I am friends with the author of a Deforest Kelley book (That would be Bones McCoy) and this author is a nice lady. Well I was telling her about this and she was like Oh yeah I met this guy at some of the conventions....and I wrote to him and he said- Oh yeah-I know that lady-she's really nice and funny as hell.

So....

*Screams excitedly* when they come in the mail I will take a picture and show you.

Now you all know you will be in VERY big trouble if.I.Start.Talking.like.this.with.every.word.becom ing.very.dire.

LOL
now-off i go to find a good deal on star trek dolls.

Ladies-call the men in the white jackets-I need to go to the Nuthouse.

Chic 2k6

lol bless ya

*calls men in white jackets*

hey what character did Wil Wheaton play in Star Trek? i think he's really hot!! saw him on TV other day back when he was 18 in his ST days
smiles.gif

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
lol bless ya

*calls men in white jackets*

hey what character did Wil Wheaton play in Star Trek? i think he's really hot!! saw him on TV other day back when he was 18 in his ST days
smiles.gif

He was the doctor's kid, wasn't he?

I remember cause I thought he was hawt too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wil_wheaton

Hawkeye

Yeah but that was The Next Generation. He was the Doctors kid and such a horrible actor. *HIDES* LOL

Hawkeye

I just realized what a sick sick little freak I am. OK *hands over the white jacket* Take me in!

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
You know I begged you all to talk me out of those star trek dolls. ANd luckily one of you has done so-but nobody could've talked me out of autographs. You see they sell them on ebay and I thought- there is no way in hell i will pay money for autographs until I'm there watching good ol Bill sign the paper along with DeForest kelley (but he's dead) and Leonard Nimoy...

But just for laughs I did. Well come to find out-the little man who did it really did meet those 3 men and I didn't believe it until we both realized.......

I am friends with the author of a Deforest Kelley book (That would be Bones McCoy) and this author is a nice lady. Well I was telling her about this and she was like Oh yeah I met this guy at some of the conventions....and I wrote to him and he said- Oh yeah-I know that lady-she's really nice and funny as hell.

So....

*Screams excitedly* when they come in the mail I will take a picture and show you.

Now you all know you will be in VERY big trouble if.I.Start.Talking.like.this.with.every.word.becom ing.very.dire.

LOL
now-off i go to find a good deal on star trek dolls.

Ladies-call the men in the white jackets-I need to go to the Nuthouse.

You are too funny!

Raerae

Space... The final frontier...

These are the voyagers of the Star Ship Enterprise! It's continuing mission to seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go, where no man, has gone before!

*que theme song music*

rofl.gif

Thats The Next Generation intro though lol... My dad used to make us watch it at dinner time =P