soft and pretty with samoa silk, fashion and strike a pose

II3rinII

i love how soft and pretty this looked. i used grand entrance on the inner corner with samoa silk and rule on the lid, then i added fasion and strike pose in the outer corner and crease. molasses was the liner. on the face i used tech with matte bronze and fabdabulous blush. lips was gingerrrot liner with pleasurseeker lipstick and smile dazzleglass. hope ya like!!

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

oh check this out, so we replaced our lipglass tower inserts at work (they changed the design of the clear gloss slot) so i took home the old ones, they have magnets on the back so they stick to the metal lights around my mirror. so now i have lipgloss holders, yay!!

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

gildedangel

You got to take that home!?! I am so jealous, what a great way to store lipgloss! I love the look too, very natural and pretty!

nikki

Gorgeous look!! I love your vanity/mirror----I wish I had the room for something like that in my house!!!

Ursula

Your look is beautiful, very bridal. And I am so jealous of your lipglass holders. They look awesome on your vanity!

II3rinII

i know!! i totally lucked out on grabbing those, we were gonna back to mac them, but i told my manager i could repurpose them.