softest eyeliner?

jetjet

I've got MAC's eye pencil in coffee, and it sucks. It tugs and skips on my upper lids. It seemed awesome instore, but even when it's freshly sharpened, and warmed up in my hands, it still sucks.

Any recommendations for the other formulas in the eyeliner lines? I've got a few fluidlines but i'd like some pencils for doing finer lines and my waterline.

or do all MAC eyeliners suck and should i be looking at urban decay or someone else?

thanks

Mabelle

i duno about all mac liners sucking ( i loved the pearl glides) but UD ones are gorgeous. Another HIGHLY underated eyeliner is the one made by Too Faced. "The Perfect Brown" is exactly that

sedated_xtc

I've used a couple of powerpoints (engraved, buried treasure) and haven't really had a problem with the skipping/tugging issue.

I also agree wih Mabelle though, on the UD 24/7 pencils, definitely my favourite a imo, better than the powerpoint formula.

Have you considered trying Chromaline instead since it's waterproof? I think only the white or black ones are actually eye-safe, but if you're just using it for lining, I'm guessing black would be ok?

jetjet

thanks mabelle and sedated_xtc

I'll have a look at the powerpoints. I'll be over in the US later this year so I'll definitely be trying out the UD 24/7 - I saw some mini sets on sephora that look like fun :)

Chromaline could be good too, i wanna check out the nw/nc pencils too. sadly the nearest pro store is 3hrs away, but hopefully I can try them out soon.