Softlights Fusions recs

kittykit

After reading a lot about Softlights Fusions, I'd like to give it a try. They're currently out of stock at the Sephora nearby so I plan to order them online. I'm not sure which shades I should go for. I'm a NC35, medium skin tone.

I know I'll get great suggestions from you girls here
yes.gif

TIA!

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
After reading a lot about Softlights Fusions, I'd like to give it a try. They're currently out of stock at the Sephora nearby so I plan to order them online. I'm not sure which shades I should go for. I'm a NC35, medium skin tone.

I know I'll get great suggestions from you girls here
yes.gif

TIA!

I love the Intermix Fusion soft lights. I am pretty fair though/NW20. I think it would work for you though. The Starburst Fusion might not work for your skin tone. I use it on mine for a light bronzer, and I have to put it on pretty heavy for it to show up. Hope that helps!

cetati

I am also NC35 with Asian olive toned skin, and Dusk is amazing. It is not too shimmery and gives just the right amount of contour without looking too orange.
Here's a look I did with it (I wear it every day):

s320x240

s320x240

I'm wearing it in the outer edges of my face, across my forehead, on my jawline.. and you can't even tell. It's AWESOME.

cetati

I am also NC35 with Asian olive toned skin, and Dusk is amazing. It is not too shimmery and gives just the right amount of contour without looking too orange.

s320x240

s320x240

I'm wearing it in the outer edges of my face, across my forehead, on my jawline.. and you can't even tell. It's AWESOME.

musicalhouses

i second dusk. probably also lens? or dimension if its still around. i think aglow wouldnt show up on you. im nc20 and its colorless on me
smiles.gif

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati

s320x240

s320x240

Dusk is a great one. I think you'd like that one too. Lens is also good and I think it's on sale. Lens is pretty light, it adds a nice peachy, healthy glow to my NW20 skin especially in the wintertime.

Latest posts