Some ideas on the lipstick choices?

whiteflorals

I'm thinking of getting lipsticks in Exhibitionist, Charismatic and Vegas Volt. My skin is warm with yellow undertones. Will these shades be suitable and how did you find these lipsticks if you have these as well? Thanks!
smiles.gif

ginger9

I bought Vegas Volt when it came out in the Raquel Collection - there's a pic of me wearing VV with Raquel l/g in the Raquel swatch section
smiles.gif

I am C/NC35, asian with yellow undertones as well. I love Vegas Volt! The colour is a gorgeous pinky-coral and it really brightens up my face but not in a loud way - when I wear it I just feel like it's summertime it's such a perfect lipstick for that going-to-the-carribbean-gonna-put-on-my-bikini-order-a-margarita-and-get-a-fabulous-tan look. My lips are naturally pigmented and is darker than VV but because it's an amplified cream formulation the colour stays true (
cheerleader.gif
for AC!)

I have to say that I like to wear l/g on top (generally pair it with Raquel l/g) just because I prefer to sheer it down a bit for everyday. HTH

If you'd like I can take some better swatches of me wearing VV
smiles.gif

whiteflorals

Thank you for the wonderful explanation - that was incredibly helpful! I really like how Vegas Volt looks but was afraid that it might be too loud for me, but now I'd really like to give it a go
smiles.gif
I did find your swatches and they're brillliant. Love the effect of l/g layered over VV too!

me_jelly

I have similar skintones - I love vegas volt, gorgeous bright and fun color - it's pretty similiar on me when compared to eager, just a tad brighter with more orangy tones