Some pics of my new man....:)

jdepp_84

Well here are some pics of Guerro....the new man in my life. Gosh does he hate me!!!!
thmbdn.gif
He likes my mom better so whenever she's around he's like "No kisses for you
nonono.gif
"
makeup498.jpg

makeup497.jpg

makeup078.jpg

Picture001.jpg

And here is June!
Picture002.jpg

Shadow

What a cutie pie! I have three birds .... a rose breasted cockatoo, a caique, and a parrotlet. The cockatoo prefers my husband even though I'm her caretaker. I guess that's just how it goes. They pick their favorites.

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
What a cutie pie! I have three birds .... a rose breasted cockatoo, a caique, and a parrotlet. The cockatoo prefers my husband even though I'm her caretaker. I guess that's just how it goes. They pick their favorites.

I agree! I've heard that if they are female then they like men, and males will like women. But then again, my mom and I are females and he still prefers her
th_dunno.gif
Oh but whenever I have his favorite treat, crakers, Im the apple of his eye
tong.gif

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
So cute!!!! What's he eating??

Tomatoe. But I think it looks like flesh
drools.gif

Lndsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I agree! I've heard that if they are female then they like men, and males will like women. But then again, my mom and I are females and he still prefers her
th_dunno.gif
Oh but whenever I have his favorite treat, crakers, Im the apple of his eye
tong.gif

Aww...he is really sweet!

Ya, my conure is male and he wont go anywhere near my bf if I am around and my cockatiel is female and she doesnt want anything to do with me when he is around..but like you said it all comes down to who has the treats! I just posted pics of all my birdies is the Pet thread.