Some Serious Woundage

blondemafia76

So my son decided he wanted to be a wounded in action Army man.... Dont ask me about the green hair... I just chalk it up to Halloween... I did his wounds, using wax, the ben nye bruise wheel, latex, sand, liquidlast liner from mac in disc black, and a buncha other stuff, I cant remember it all... Dad did the cammo jobby with real Army Cammo stuff (hubs is ex mil)

Halloween023.jpg

Halloween025.jpg

Halloween026.jpg

(he smeared it right after....^^)

Halloween024.jpg

Then Hilli was a vamp.. this is the look we were going for:

TylertheDork003.jpg

But she wouldnt sit still enough... so this is what we got..

Halloween027.jpg

Halloween028.jpg

Hilli and Dad, aka Mr Princess...

Halloween032.jpg

we used mac white chromacake, marine ultra piggie (wet) for veins and then mixed with gloss for her lips, cranberry e/s for eyes, blacktrack liner, and Loreal Beauty Tubes mascara. We set the whole look with white piggie dusted all over her face, and then some Nars orgasm blush, just a touch on the cheeks. Her hair is sprayed black and pink.

This was my pretty tame look, although I did glow under the black light...

I used some chromacake mixed with a cheapie foundation, cant remember, and some white piggie thrown in.. made me paler than normal and I glowed under the light.

I have UDPP, Stars N Rockets, Talent Pool and Nylon with BlackTrack eyeliner and Beauty Tubes Mascara.. Nars Orgasm blush and this very cool lipgloss that is whitish with a green duochrome and it GLOWS in the black light, it came in a white skull ring.
smiles.gif

Halloween039.jpg

oh and my new hair...

I added black and pink highlights.. I will keep em awhile..

Halloween040.jpg

Halloween041.jpg

There we have it@!!