Something a little different from me. =)

rosasola1

Some Halloween makeup! Even though I don't like celebrating the holiday just because it's full of evil, scary things... I do have to say I love doing "halloweeny" makeup though. Here are three looks...... Let me know what you think! I just recently started venturing out of the "normal makeup" zone. I am nervous for halloween at the counter next week!! It's gonna be curazy!

Okay, here we go!

Ist masquerade mask attempt.

IMG00291.jpg

IMG00324.jpg

Used...
pink shadestick
shadowy lady e/s
a greyish violet e/s
teal reflects
blacktrack fluidline
brash and bold piggie
melon piggie
naked honey salve
madly creative l/s

This next one was more of a personal test... I had a customer who desperately wanted her makeup done and no one was available and my shift ended in half an hour. My manager is always challenging us to shorten out mu app time sooo I was like fine! i'll do it....... and I did this in 20 min!!!!! full face! i was proud of myself. Anyway... it looked a lot better in person! i promise lol

IMG00347.jpg

What I used....
penultimate liner
freshwater e/s
electric eel e/s
feline eye khol
carbon
silvering
crystal avalanche
plumdandy l/s
She-zam c/g
studio sculpt
select cover up
P+P trans powder
half lashes
pro lash
brow set

This last one was really fun. This lady was throwing a huge halloween party... the news was covering it! She was dressing up as "spider girl" like spider man, but a woman. Enjoy!

IMG00343.jpg

IMG00338.jpg

What I used:

Rust reflects
freshwater
carbon
soft ochre
msfn med
studio sculpt
select cover up
blacktrack
the big long lashes from flirt with fall trend
sincere blush
buff blush
brick l/l
russian red
spiked
prolash

i can't remember anything else lol

MaskedBeauty

I can't believe you did that second one in 20 mins!!! VERY good job!! It looks like you took hours on it. And I love the spider woman one.
smiles.gif

jess126xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosasola1
Some Halloween makeup! Even though I don't like celebrating the holiday just because it's full of evil, scary things... I do have to say I love doing "halloweeny" makeup though. Here are three looks...... Let me know what you think! I just recently started venturing out of the "normal makeup" zone. I am nervous for halloween at the counter next week!! It's gonna be curazy!

Okay, here we go!

Ist masquerade mask attempt.

IMG00291.jpg

IMG00324.jpg

Used...
pink shadestick
shadowy lady e/s
a greyish violet e/s
teal reflects
blacktrack fluidline
brash and bold piggie
melon piggie
naked honey salve
madly creative l/s

This next one was more of a personal test... I had a customer who desperately wanted her makeup done and no one was available and my shift ended in half an hour. My manager is always challenging us to shorten out mu app time sooo I was like fine! i'll do it....... and I did this in 20 min!!!!! full face! i was proud of myself. Anyway... it looked a lot better in person! i promise lol

IMG00347.jpg

What I used....
penultimate liner
freshwater e/s
electric eel e/s
feline eye khol
carbon
silvering
crystal avalanche
plumdandy l/s
She-zam c/g
studio sculpt
select cover up
P+P trans powder
half lashes
pro lash
brow set

This last one was really fun. This lady was throwing a huge halloween party... the news was covering it! She was dressing up as "spider girl" like spider man, but a woman. Enjoy!

IMG00343.jpg

IMG00338.jpg

What I used:

Rust reflects
freshwater
carbon
soft ochre
msfn med
studio sculpt
select cover up
blacktrack
the big long lashes from flirt with fall trend
sincere blush
buff blush
brick l/l
russian red
spiked
prolash

i can't remember anything else lol

Did you know that Halloween is really a very holy day and it is really called st. Hollows eve.

Anyway LOL I want to recreate the second one if you don't mind.

rosasola1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess126xo
Did you know that Halloween is really a very holy day and it is really called st. Hollows eve.

Anyway LOL I want to recreate the second one if you don't mind.

no go ahead!
smiles.gif

and yes there is a st hallows eve... but that is just something the catholic church made to sort of replace what halloween really was. But hey to each his own! It's just not a holiday I feel right about lol if that makes sense.
tong.gif