...something blue...

JLEEMARKOWITZ

it seems like you can pull off absolutley ANY color! lucky you
winks.gif

this is beautiful!

Pushpa

i love your look everything about you is just perfect you are just so damn good looking hahaha

i think this and a pink you did awhile ago are my faves you should do a tutorial i would love to see how yo blend out the darker shadows

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i love your look everything about you is just perfect you are just so damn good looking hahaha

i think this and a pink you did awhile ago are my faves you should do a tutorial i would love to see how yo blend out the darker shadows

pushpa, your always a doll...I've been thinking about a tutorial, maybe one day when I actually get a day off and can take pics of myself all day!

farra712

Such a hot look! I wish I could do all the cool wingy things you do on yours eyes! They are gorgeous!

LineausBH58

everyone else took my comments.... i loved that you used so many blue tones... that all work together...

Beautiful1

Girllllllllll This Is Just So Freakin Amazing! I Believe This Is My Fav Look For You It Is Too Gorgeous!
encore.gif

user4

oh, i love the lips... whats on the lips??? whats on the lips??? tell me... tell me... girl... why wont u tell me??? ok, im officially on waaay too much coffee!!! ugh

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
oh, i love the lips... whats on the lips??? whats on the lips??? tell me... tell me... girl... why wont u tell me??? ok, im officially on waaay too much coffee!!! ugh

hahaha...it's midimauve l/s!