Something colorful and something smokey

carandru

A friend of mine was in a local contest and the winner was picked last night. So, she and her friend came over to get a little makeover.

She was the one actually in the contest, and she wanted her eyes to literally match everything she had on. Lol, she asked for yellow, red, black, and brown... Needless to say, I racked my brain just a bit, but went w/ the flow. I honestly had no idea how it would turn out since my first idea wasn't working, but overall I think it came out pretty well.

makeup2008754xm8.jpg

makeup2008755bz0.jpg

makeup2008756do6.jpg

I used:
Face: MSFN Deep dark, Ben Nye Creme Rogue Wheel, Sclup and Shape duo, MSF Petticoat

Eyes: Chromaline pure white, Chrome yellow, red brick, MUFE #99, carbon, golden lemon piggie, black track fluidline, red cherry falsies #507, spiced chocloate e/s and studio finish concealer NC50 on brows

Lips: Nyx lala lip stick, pop mode l/g

The other girl said she wanted "black eyes". I took that to mean something smokey. She also wanted to incorporate red into the look somehow as well. I figured this would be a great time to break open my blackened reflects glitter. You can't really see it in the pics, but when the light hit it, it was certainly gorgeous.

makeup2008750jt0.jpg

makeup2008751xx1.jpg

makeup2008752ho9.jpg

makeup2008753wp6.jpg

What I used:
Face: MSFN Dark, Sclupt and Shape duo, Ben Nye creme rogue, MSFN duo shimmer side
Eyes: Blackground p/p, spiced chocolate, carbon, and UD naked e/s, Blacked red reflects glitter, Spiced chocolate and studio finish concealer in NC45 on brows
Lips: Tan Lipmix

Thanks for looking and CC welcome

TISH1124

Re: I like dong Makeup on Other People :)

Pretty!! I like both looks...Can you come do me?? If I say please??

pdtb050606

Re: I like doing Makeup on Other People :)

You did a great job on working everything they wanted into the look
smiles.gif
They both look great!

carandru

Re: I like dong Makeup on Other People :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Pretty!! I like both looks...Can you come do me?? If I say please??

Lol, next time I'm in Texas, it's a done deal. Best part is, I'll get a chance to play in your amazing stash!

carandru

Thanks a lot ladies! I've lined up a few more "clients", lol. By clients I mean people who are willing to let me practice on their faces for free. Of course,tips are always welcome, lol.

nicoleh619

You did a fantastic job working on two people. I especially like the 2nd one...your smokey eye rocks!!