Something for new makeup-ers :P

Gadook

I've been using makeup for about 6 months, so my collection isn't that big, but it still takes up some place.
That's why when I found this cute drawer thing for 15 shekels (which is like... 3 USD) I was thrilled at the space usage
greengrin.gif

On the left are my brushes, whice I admit, are also pretty cheap and useless, but i'm getting there. I've got 3 MAC brushes- 239, 210, 217.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...h/14052008.jpg

user79

I really want something like that for extras that I don't use as much, but I have never seen those drawer trios in stores here. Did you buy yours online?

Lizzie

That's how I store the makeup I use the most!
Top drawer is labeled "face" middle drawer is labeled "eyes" and the bottom drawer is labeled "lips" all the stuff I use for nights out and such live somewhere else.

I love that yours is pink! Mine is plain white. It always gets dirty
ssad.gif

Gadook

thanks everyone :]
I didn't get it online, but you might find it in your local crafts store.

Mine is for all the makeup I have :p But every drawer has it's own purpose, one is for face one is for eyes and one is for lips and everything that is long and narrow.

user79

You'd think such a simple item would be easily purchased here. I have looked at so many large hobby and craft stores and have only ever found the ugly manly toolbox variety, which are just eyesores! I don't know, sometimes I get so frustrated shopping for stuff in Switzerland.

ssad.gif

Nails

I have a silver set - I got them from an average storage/cheap store and I got three sets of three drawers. It took me like two years to learn they are actually stackable. I cleaned out my makeup kit recently (I had a lot of things people had just randomly given me) and cut it down to just six drawers but my collection is expanding again!

Originally I had it set up and labelled with 'EYE' 'FACE' 'GLOSS' etc. with all the lipsticks sorted according to base colour but I still had stuff lying around. It's a great system if everything fits but I'm terrible at putting things back all the time, so I left my essentials out in a cup (mascara etc.)

The pink is so cute!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
You'd think such a simple item would be easily purchased here. I have looked at so many large hobby and craft stores and have only ever found the ugly manly toolbox variety, which are just eyesores! I don't know, sometimes I get so frustrated shopping for stuff in Switzerland.

ssad.gif

Do you have B&Q DIY store in Switzerland? They sell them there.