• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

>Somewhere over the (subtle) Rainbow<

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
awesome! i think thats a rainbow look you can go out with =]]

yeah i wore it out last night!!!

victoria_kyle01.jpg

smiles.gif

DevinGirl

Oh wow. This is awesome. I'm so amazed by rainbow looks. I'm too chicken to try one. This is a beautiful version. Thanks for taking the time to create & post this!

Brianne333

That is all kinds of awesome, thanks for sharing! I like that it's really unique and playful but it isn't so over the top that I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it out on a normal evening!

june19th

i love this! thanks for doing the tut & sharing with us!
this is one of the best rainbows i've seen IMO, because of the fact that its so wearable. not too much, but still dramatic.
smiles.gif

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterflyy
You have the most amazing skin! Wha's your skin routine?

Thank you :]

I dont really go too hard core w/ the cleansers and stuff.
I have been using Cetaphil as a face wash. it's very gentle and not soapy and harsh on my skin. i only use warm water to cleanse, and cooler water when i rince off. never use a face cloth, only my clean hands.

for moisturizing, i use Oil of Olay, the same stuff my mom and her mom have used for years. I use the fragrance free spf 15 one.

then when im doing moisturizing, use this face spray called Eau Thermale De La Roche-Posay by La Roche-Posay.
off the website:http://www.laroche-posay.ca/_en/_ca/index.aspx

indications:
Essential care for sensitive skin. Soothes skin temporarily irritated by external factors (sun, dermatological treatments) and helps to prevent skin aging.
Adults and babies.

Properties:
Strict formulation code to minimize the risk of intolerance. The unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements, including Selenium, gives Roche-Posay thermal spring water anti-oxidant, anti-irritant, soothing and softening properties which have been scientifically proven.

Results:
The micro-droplets penetrate the skin immediately for instant, intense relief.

Dosage:
Spray then leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes. Gently blot excess.

It's basically a can of water with selenium and other goodies that i spray on my face and it makes my skin feel soo good. I use it a few times in the day, even when i'm wearing makeup, and it keeps my skin dewy and fresh. it's amazing and not very expensive. it's the best thing i've ever put on my skin.

everyone should have it.

oh and what else?
i drink tonnes of water a day. tonnes!

MirandaTN

Your lashes are amazing! This look is great! Very subtle.. not over powering at all! I would wear this out.