SonRisa? MAC Lingerie collection Q

glamella

Your mailbox was full so I posted my Q here
smiles.gif

Hi!
I go to your store all the time, but I was wondering whether the Lingerie collection will be out first thing the day after Christmas. I just wanted to make sure before braving that parking lot!

absolut_blonde

One of the MAC counters near me never has the collections set up til noon or later of the release date. I've come by there in the afternoons to find them just starting to open the boxes, etc.

However, since the day after Christmas is a HUGE shopping day, I think/hope the counters will have the Lingerie stuff set up right away.

72Cosmo

My store in Arizona told me to come in early because it's usually not very busy then. I really don't want to go shopping the day after Christmas but don't want to miss out on something I want either. Do you think things will sell out the first day?

booters78

I made an appointment to pickup my stuff at 11:30am(my store is doing appointments for new stuff now)

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamella
Your mailbox was full so I posted my Q here
smiles.gif

Hi!
I go to your store all the time, but I was wondering whether the Lingerie collection will be out first thing the day after Christmas. I just wanted to make sure before braving that parking lot!

Yes it will! I just stocked the drawers today and put 3 quads on hold for myself - lol. Do you want me to put anything on hold for you? That way you don't have to worry about being there at 7am
winks.gif
lol

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
Yes it will! I just stocked the drawers today and put 3 quads on hold for myself - lol. Do you want me to put anything on hold for you? That way you don't have to worry about being there at 7am
winks.gif
lol

SonRisa, how much is the shipping for the quad? It would be to Arizona? Thanks!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
SonRisa, how much is the shipping for the quad? It would be to Arizona? Thanks!

To be honest, hon, I have no idea. Macy's calculates the shipping after you call and give your info. And I've never done a charge send for one item. I shipped 6 mineralized skinfinishes and 2 blue pigments for Rebel Rock to VA and it was like $13. So for just a quad . . . I'm gonna guess, maybe $8? You may be better off having someone cp it for you.

72Cosmo

Thanks SonRisa. I've never done a CP and don't even know where to start. I do have paypal and 100% feedback on ebay.

MACGoddess

I am definitely getting the Pigments and the MSFs... But I am going to be a lazy girl and order them on MAC Online! No freakin way I am going to the mall the day after Christmas!

2_pink

i want to order them online...just so i know i will be getting the things i want, but i dont wanna wait a week to get em. Maybe i'll go after work & see what they have...