Soooo, what do we think?

LMD84

i think it would look nice! the hair is actually very close to my own natural hair colour and you seem to be the same kind of colouring as me, quite pale and never tan! i'm nc20 in mac foundations for ref. i say go for it!

user79

I honestly think you look more interesting as a brunette but it's your hair. I would go for a really deep chocolate brown to lessen the redness a bit.

revinn

I love your hair red (although I might be a bit biased), but I think that shade of blonde would suit you as well!

I think it would be good to stay darker for the winter, then go blonde in the spring/summer.

I think you have the kind of coloring that can wear anything, honestly, so if you really want to go blonde, it'll look great!

Dreamingeagle24

what about doing something in between like a strawberry blonde? it wouldn't be as drastic as a really light blonde and keep the same undertones of red that you already like.

Shadowy Lady

My honest opinion is that you look best with dark brown hair. Your feature stand out more against dark hair.

But then again go for the change if you're bored
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

You are so beautiful and hazel eyes and pale skin go with any hair color. But, honestly I think the darker hair with hints of red make you look exotic. So, I'd only switch over in sheer boredom.

Mabelle

thanks guys.
ive considered the strawberry blond in the colour that kristen stewart is currenty spporting, anything less saturated i feel would wash me out.

the blond i want is in teh med to dark tone and is very warm (the colour i was as a kiddie) so i feel that it could work on me.
Most people i know have been saying they love the brown, and when i look at the pictures, i like it enough. When i look in the mirror, its nothing special. Thats kind of my feeling about it. Ive been darkish since i was 13, so im jonsing for something diffrent, but after 11 yrs, im kinda scared and afraid it will look bad. this is going to take a lot of consideration!
thanks everyone.

Babylard

I love your hair color as it is now! Going blonde is so damaging. I dye my hair ALL the time and Blonde is one of my favourite hair shades and I think you'd love it too. It should look fab on your skintone. I do think you'd want to let your red hair fade as much as possible though. Your hair might turn pink and orangey and will require several bleach sessions to get rid of it and some serious toning. Mine was snapping and shredding all over the place and got very thin D:

ruthless

Ha! I love facebook creeping. It's fun. I think if you can get the blonde to be on the ash side, and not red/gold then go for it

Meisje

I really like you as a brunette, and an even darker one than you are currently. You have a really beautiful, exotic look.

Mabelle

Thanks eveyrone for you feed back. i like the brown in pics, but in person, it feels... blehhh.
Babylard, i know its going to damage my hair, so im going to wait a month or so and get it as healthy as i can before i do anything. My red will not fade anymore though. I'm going to strip it as oppose to bleaching it first, this way ill get a decent base colour, and over the course of a few salon visits, i will be abe to get it to the shade in the facebook stalked photos.

Jessica0984

I think you would look better with a light golden red blonde. It would be easier to get as well since your hair is going to pull red even when it is stripped.

Mabelle

i def want a gold tone! i duno about light red though. Ive switched between red and brown (mostly red) since i was 12...