Sorry,registration has been disabled by adminastrater ???

MK09

I'm having an issue with the website.I was showing a friend the site and i was helping her set up an account.But when we click onto the "create new account" the page it takes us to a page that says vbulletin message

Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

I don't get why it wont let us create a new account.Is this a site error? Surely spectra is still accepting new accounts right lol I was thinking maybe because were trying to make a new account on my computer, because its the same computer i use when i come on specktra.So i was thinking maybe something to do with my ip address,like your only allowed one account on an an IP address? But were roommates and i only have my computer so if we cant both make individual accounts ,that stinks lol I don't know whats wrong though.Does anyone know what the problem might be and how i can fix it? Thank you so much
smiles.gif

Janice

New registrations are on hold until I am 100% confident the load with current users on the site is stable. I am still closely monitoring the site and will let you know when I open registration to new members.

MK09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
New registrations are on hold until I am 100% confident the load with current users on the site is stable. I am still closely monitoring the site and will let you know when I open registration to new members.

Oh ok i thought it was just a gltich or something lol Thanks for letting me know Janice
smiles.gif