Southern Boston?

Delerium

Hello! I am from MA. North of Boston, 20 minutes from New Hampshire, but can drive to the city in about 45 minutes.

I really want to check out the MAC store on Newbury St...have you been there?

COBI

I'm in Boston currently, but just for the next two days and then back home to NH. I typically go to the f/s in Burlington (MA), but have been to Newbury St. and want to stop at the newest one at the Natick Collection (in Natick).

Originally from the Lowell/Chelmsford area.

juxtapoz

I went into the Newbury one last night- and I was reminded of why its my favorite- I got a sneak peek at the Dame Edna and Chill Collections- I can t wait for them!!!!

LessThanAnn

I've been to the Newbury st. one. It's really nice and all the artists are super nice! Has anyone been to the Wrentham Outlets? Cause from what I've heard there's a CCO there. Thanks in advance!

SDD

Yeah, they have a CCO at Wrentham. There is a thread someone posted one here and people add updates to say what collections they have. They usually have a pretty good amount of stuff there. Hope this helps.

jaynalisa

Hey! I live in Natick, MA...like five minutes away from the Natick mall which is MAC heaven! There's three of them...one in Macy's, one in Norstrom's, and a new MAC store! I just wish there was a Pro Store around here...I'm considering taking a trip to NYC soon just so I can see the Pro products in person! But iif you can make it to Natick, it's seriously the best place to go around here...especially with Hello Kitty coming out! You don't have to worry too much about stuff selling out at one place because you can try the others!

I also go to the Wrentham CCO every month or so...I will take a look at the CCO thread and see if it's missing anything! Lots of good stuff there about a week ago (they just got a huuuuuge shipment in!).