Sparkling Waves....

Lessandes

I'm not uberly satisfied with the results of that......mixing two blue eyeshadows didn't get me the result I was looking for and it didn't blend as expected.....and then the flashlight washed out the silver accents which are now just visible like strange shiny areas on my face...besides, I caught a flu, so I was always wiping off the make-up from my nose with sneezing tissues...
winks.gif
but anyways....maybe it's inspiring for someone out there, so I see nothing bad about sharing my try....

FACE:
KRYOLAN Foundation 020
MAX FACTOR Pastel Compact Teint Light Translucent

Eyes/Face:
ARTDECO Eyeshadowbase
BEN NYE Grand Lumiere Cosmic Blue
BEN NYE eyeshadow blue
BEN NYE eyeshadow Grand Lumiere Ice
BEN NYE Cake eyeliner Black
BEN NYE Aquaglitter Blue
BERLIN PARIS Dermatograph Black
Mascara

P3211385.jpg

P3211384.jpg

SparklingWaves

Your flawless porcelain skin, long raven hair, and striking deep blue eyes present in a beautiful-mystical quality. The combination of your fantastic physical attributes and killer artistic abilities truly make each of your pictures a piece of art.

Lessandes

Quote:
Your flawless porcelain skin, long raven hair, and striking deep blue eyes present in a beautiful-mystical quality. The combination of your fantastic physical attributes and killer artistic abilities truly make each of your pictures a piece of art.

That is one of the most beautfiul comments I got so far =)

Thank you so much <3

Tahti

You look like a beautiful water princess... your complexion and eye/hair colour is so striking...