Specktra AIM chat! *NOW*

AppleDiva

Re: Specktra Heatherette AIM chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
I don't understand
ssad.gif

I have a MAC - can someone invite me? It's so confusig on this thing!

Are you using iChat or AIM 4.7?

matsubie

yeah, i forgot that the configurations on the mac aim is a bit diff than the aim for pc. i don't like the apple version of aim that much so i always use ichat. you can't go thru to the specktrachat thru ichat, right?

ratoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
yeah, i forgot that the configurations on the mac aim is a bit diff than the aim for pc. i don't like the apple version of aim that much so i always use ichat. you can't go thru to the specktrachat thru ichat, right?

Yes you can. Just click on file-->go to chat room and then enter specktra when it asks for the room

AppleDiva

Re: Specktra Heatherette AIM chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
AIM 4.7!

Cool. Go to "Setup" then click on the +Buddy (Add Buddy) icon add your own name. Go back to "Online", click on "Chat" and type in "specktra."

I have still yet to figure out how to use iChat for AIM Chatrooms. As of now, I can only use iChat to speak to individual AIM buddies.

chocolategoddes

Maybe someone should set up a chat-schedule-thingie (kind of like how Glam Soup is scheduled for a specific time) so that ya'll can plan to meet in the chat room instead of waiting all alone for someone to join.

Of course, people can go on whenever they feel like it but this is just my suggestion. *shrug*