Specktra celebrates it's 3rd year!

Janice

Greetings!

On June 11th Specktra celebrated an anniversary! It's been 3 fabulous years and what a wonderful community we've grown into.
smiles.gif
I can't thank everyone enough for your patronage of the site! Those of you who share and contribute what you can, you are what makes the site special.
heart.gif

Soon, to celebrate our anniversary and rapid growth as a premiere MAC & cosmetics community, Specktra will have a fresh new look that I'm confident you will love. Staff has been able to play with it and I've heard great feedback from them.

I'm thrilled to be celebrating 3 amazing years with such a fantastic and diverse grouping of people! Happy Anniversary!
clap.gif

Warm Regards,
-Janice
Site Owner & Admin

Esperanza

Happy birthday Specktra for your 3 years!!
happybirthday.gif
drinks.gif

I discovered this awesome community nearly a year ago and I'm happy to see its evolution everyday and the kindness of its members. That's what makes a good website live and I'm eager to see Specktra's new things!
Congratulations to all the staff, keep on the good work
urock.gif

MAC_Whore

Happy Birthday, Specktra!
clap.gif

This is a great community with an amazing group of members. Thank you to everyone who contributes and participates. On that note, I would like to thank our biggest contributer.....Janice! We are so lucky to have you. It is obvious that you pour your heart and soul into Specktra and it is a wonderful place because of it!
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
clap.gif

This is a great community with an amazing group of members. Thank you to everyone who contributes and participates. On that note, I would like to thank our biggest contributer.....Janice! We are so lucky to have you. It is obvious that you pour your heart and soul into Specktra and it is a wonderful place because of it!
smiles.gif

Agreed!!!!
cheerleader.gif

User49

Happy Birthday to Spektra! I absolutely LOVE this website. No other has such a great wealth of mac related info and fans!
pompom.gif

Looking forward to all future updates!
smiles.gif

Kelaia

Woohoo! I was so happy when I first found this site 3 years ago!

I was just lurking for a long time, but I gathered so much information from so many awesome people. Now I love posting here too
clap.gif
grouphug2.gif

coachkitten

A huge thanks to all the mods!
smiles.gif
I love this place and I can't imagine life without Specktra! Happy 3rd and heres to many, many more!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
clap.gif

smiles.gif

Absolutely seconded. Happy birthday Specktra!

BlahWah

Happy belated birthday Specktra! I couldn't imagine my days without the girls here and their love for MAC & makeup. I've learned so much, it's been incredible. Thanks so much to the mods for making this place awesome, and Janice for being such a rock for us on Specktra!