specktra down?

yummy411

for a while there i got a data base down error message.. i felt my heart sink.... did anyone else almost die? what happened?
type.gif

Janice

I'm so sorry guys! The server people were doing some work at my request, and they didn't realize that the forum was affected. I was out for dinner with friends so I didn't catch it right when it happened. As soon as I got home I took care of the situation ASAP, you have my sincerest apologies for the downtime, and thank you so much for your concern. I tell you nothing stresses me faster or worse than having site issues! :crap:

CantAffordMAC

yes i almost died lol
i kept trying for 5 minutes and just got mad and figured i'd try later. thank god its working now

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I'm so sorry guys! The server people were doing some work at my request, and they didn't realize that the forum was affected. I was out for dinner with friends so I didn't catch it right when it happened. As soon as I got home I took care of the situation ASAP, you have my sincerest apologies for the downtime, and thank you so much for your concern. I tell you nothing stresses me faster or worse than having site issues! :crap:

Thanks, I figured you all weren't aware. We were sweating over here
lmao.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

aww janice! thank you! we love you as much as you love us.. and as much as we love specktra
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif

MACATTAK

Yes, mine was down too...my heart almost stopped. To make it worse, I was thinking it was only on my end. Whew!!

MarieLisa_Smile

iagree.gif

i went straight to my laptop when i got home from work. It was a 10 hour shift
lmao.gif
I was trying to log on and I thought my laptop setting blocked specktra or something.. I kept trying and trying until I gave up and went to go eat dinnerr hahaha... I was about to IM some friends and asked them if their specktra was working lol.. loser i know
smiles.gif

Janice, it's not your fault... No need to apologize! We appreciate everything you do!!
th_hug.gif

NutMeg

Yeah I encountered that too... Don't worry Janice, we don't expect you to be Superwoman and fix everything immediately!

melliquor

I got it for about a bit... i was gutted. I love coming on Specktra. Don't worry Janice, thanks for getting it back up quickly. You know we all love you.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
iagree.gif

i went straight to my laptop when i got home from work. It was a 10 hour shift
lmao.gif
I was trying to log on and I thought my laptop setting blocked specktra or something.. I kept trying and trying until I gave up and went to go eat dinnerr hahaha... I was about to IM some friends and asked them if their specktra was working lol.. loser i know
smiles.gif

Janice, it's not your fault... No need to apologize! We appreciate everything you do!!
th_hug.gif

My boyfriend tried blocking Specktra on my wireless network but it turns out that it doesn't work because it's a security flaw on the Linksys routers :p

Krasevayadancer

Janice, I agree with everything that was said. You do so much for this forum and it wasn't your fault, you are great!

Haha, I am like an addict, continuously refreshing hoping it was just a glitch!