Specktra Meetup: Mission successful, thanks to those who came out

Gloriamgo

Re: Specktra Meetup: LA, SANTA MONICA, MANHATTAN BEACH, BAY AREA, GET IN HERE!

AWW!! I'm so upset I didnt come to this sooner! Fat Fish is the best! I hope you guys tried the honey mojito...mmmmm

Hope you guys had fun and enjoyed it! Maybe next time I'll be more diligent about checking specktra and not miss it...
ssad.gif

squirlymoo

I'm so excited for the meet-up today!

I just finished icing cupcakes, fyi. :)

Shimmer

That was a fantastic time y'all. Thanks so much.

And lets keep the whole drunken shimmer thing between us.
winks.gif

Janice

Jamie, Thanks so much for picking up the tab on dinner last night, truly generous and awesome of you!

I AM PSYCHED TO MEET MORE OF YOU TODAY! (and I can't wait for squirlymoo's dessert!!!!) See you all at 11:30!

zabbazooey

When are you guys going to come to Minneapolis?
ssad.gif

Shimmer

If you guys are planning to come today could yall email me at theshimmered at gmail dot com so we can have a head count? I'm so excited to meet more of our lovely members!

darkh3av3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissLilo
Aww I really want a bay area meet up. I just gotten into make up and need friends to talk makeup with. LOL. My bf thinks its all odd! San Francisco Pro Store meet up! aww that would be awesome! And sephora is like just down the street. Maybe one day... let me know when it happens. LOL I'll totally write it in my planner!

I would show up too! My bf thinks Im a weirdo for liking makeup so much, but he is obsessed with cars! Bay Area meet-up anyone? :p

matsubie

sounds like you guys had fun....

drunken shimmer? would like to see pictures and hear some stories. haha.

even though i wasn't there, thanks shimmer for picking up the tab. very generous of you. hope everyone enjoyed!

when you guys come visit nyc, i'd love to see you all!

darkishstar

Sad that I missed it.
Hopefully there'll be a LA meet-up next year and I'll actually have a car to come meet-up with you guys.

squirlymoo

I had a great time today, you guys!

However, driving home was nowhere near as much fun. It took me a full 2 hours (5:05 to 7:05) to go a grand total of, like, 35 miles. Augh.

kimmy

good times, good times!

Sabrunka

I wishhhh I could go, too bad I live in awful Ontario!!! Haha.

athena123

Had such a wonderful time ladies - squirrely moo I only regret I didn't get the chance to try your cupcakes and kimmy you did so well rockin' the high heels.

Janice, thanks so much for arranging the appt. at the Stila counter at Fred Segal studio; that was so cool and how wonderful to discover a brand new place courtesy of a Texas gal!
smiles.gif
The MA was wonderful and I love the new look she gave me. I daresay she's much more skilled than the MAC MA I've been to, shhh don't tell her OK I don't wanna piss her off because the MAC counter is a lot closer to me than the Stila counter in Santa Monica.
cutey.gif
And how cool is it to be privy to products from Stila that simply aren't available at Sephora? Can't wait to rock my new blue Wet Mascara and green e/s duo!

Jaimie you're absolutely lovely, you're photos don't do you justice; having met you, I'll continue to look forward to your posts and blogs.

So glad I got the chance to meet ya'all.

Athena

meiming

I'm a little late in posting but it was so fun to hang out with Janice, Shimmer and MsCuppycakes. Friday night dinner was so fun and this was the first meet I have ever been to! BIG BIG thanks to Shimmer for picking up the tab that night. Thanks and perhaps we'll hang out again next time you pass through this way
smiles.gif

Lizzie

So what's up with a bay area meetup? None of my friends are into makeup and I need to be around people who don't think I'm weirdly obsessed!
greengrin.gif

itsJADEbiitch

i agree with a bay meet up. i'm only a hour and a half away. glad everyone had a good time =)

Shimmer

Thanks to everyone who came out, it was such a great time meeting you all.
smiles.gif

The cupcakes were delicious, the conversation was fantastic, and it was nice to be able to sit and interact face to face with people we've spent so much time talking with here on Specktra!

I'm just now coherent after my recovery sleep.
oh.gif