Specktra Milestones

brokenxbeauty

Ooh, I'm really excited to see how the "new Specktra" is going to look! I'd also love to see some Specktra merch, I'd totally get some!
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Janice - just throwing this out there - I'm a graphic designer, so if you ever need help or assistance with putting Specktra stuff together (i.e. for merchandise), please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to donate my time.

xo

xoleaxo

i'm down with specktra merch too
smiles.gif
and i already tell my friends about the site.. i've learned so much since i registered! i'm so glad i found you all!

couturesista

I'm so proud of my Spektra Dolls(Guys included)!! I actually spent a hour in MAC discussing Spektra with the Manager. SHe had no clue what it was, well, I put her right on point!!! I reps for my SPEKTRA!!!!!

rbella

I'll help out in any way. I'm a sales person and will sell the hell out of your site!!! I already tell the world about it (including MAC artists who look like they want to bitch-slap me when I mention upcoming lines they haven't heard about). I'm excited about the upcoming possibilities....I will wear Specktra underwear if you want me to.

NicksWifey

Yaaay, this sounds so awesome!
greengrin.gif
Definitely count me in, I try and tell all of my makeup buddies about Specktra, I was even telling my mom all about it tonight and showing her the site and she was super impressed!

You can count me in with rbella, I'd wear a Specktra thong!
smiles.gif

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I like the ideas of

- a new specktra
- spreading the word
- specktra merchandise

thmbup.gif

I am really excited to see what will come.

i totally agree!!!

NutMeg

I push Specktra too, on any poor unsuspecting innocent who asks me about makeup. On the bus, in class.... Anyway, I'm up for Specktra stuff, I would love a shirt.

*Moni-Luv*

I LOVE Specktra!!! It's the first site I check everyday and the last site I visit before I go to bed! I tell EVERYONE I meet about it so I would love to continue to help spread the word! =)

anjelik_dreamin

I tell everyone about Specktra...though not many people I know are that into makeup. Specktra Merch would rock! I'd wear underwear for sure!! And I don't think I was here for HauloDays, but it sounds awesome!

newagetomatoz

This is such a great idea! I would love a Specktra shirt or stickers to cover my laptop and planner with! And whenever someone asks about my makeup, I refer them to Specktra!! I can't wait for this!!

Paramnesia

Oh wow sounds like some awesome stuff coming up for specktra.
I'm always telling people about this site, i should just have little business cards in my wallet to hand out lol.

maclove1

you are amazing thanks for greating this site ,i can keep up with mac and know what colors to buy
smiles.gif
and i have told a lot of my friends about this site allso .

MacPinkFlamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I'll help out in any way. I'm a sales person and will sell the hell out of your site!!! I already tell the world about it (including MAC artists who look like they want to bitch-slap me when I mention upcoming lines they haven't heard about). I'm excited about the upcoming possibilities....I will wear Specktra underwear if you want me to.

I think the manager at my Macy's counter seriously wants to whip out her pimp stick everytime I tell her what collections are coming up! I thought it was just me, I am glad I am not the only one that gets the dagger glance from MAs. Last week, I told her she should give Specktra a chance when I mentioned Dame Edna and she assured me that no such collection existed. She looked at me like I had disposable mascara wands shooting out my back end! Luckily, my friends (and most everyone else) know a good thing when they hear about it and have come to regard Specktra as the ultimate MAC and beauty authority on the web.
thmbup.gif

EllieFerris

I am so thankful for Specktra that I would love to help in any way I could.

I thought I was crazy in my M.A.C. obsession and it was so nice to find a place where I felt that I fit in. And it's not just the make-up posts here... it's the funny questions and polls, posts about family matters or a place to vent about whatever and hear objective opinions.

I love the idea of Specktra business cards to give out to people who I talk to about make-up. And someone mentioned a t-shirt with Specktra written in sparklies - LOVE! And personally, I can never have enough tote bags - I think a big one for "stuff" and a lunch bag size would be awesome!

I also think bumper stickers (or lettering to put in a rear window), coffee mugs and key chains would be cool too!

tiramisu

I am very excited to hear this kind of news !! Yay for Specktra, and thank you, thank you Janice and all who keep this forum as awesome as it has been. I have really enjoyed being a part of this lil' ever growing community over the past three years
heart.gif

I'm on board with these plans!!

fillintheblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
specktra undies would be so awesome!

wow and I was just thinking a specktra tee would be awesome, but those would be awesome!

all that news sounds good to me!