Specktra Secrets

Janice

This is the first week of our "Specktra Secrets" community project. We have only have one makeup secret to share, so I encourage everyone to read the information below on how to share your own makeup secret for next week.

1217483036.jpg

The email address to send your Specktra secret (in image format i.e. .gif, .jpg) is:

[email protected]

All you need to do to participate is compose an email, attach your image to the email and send it to [email protected] and once a week(?) I will post them in a special thread.
smiles.gif

jardinaires

ohh yes. secrets.

well to give that secret a break, haha, when my hair was auburn i used romp to fill in my brows and it looked really good! i don't care if you're not supposed to use shimmery shadows on the brows, you couldn't even tell it had shimmer in it when i used it. haha.

i'll have to come up with something really special and really secret for this.. can't wait to see more secrets, either.

GreekChick

---Um, I sometimes use Smolder eye kohl to deepen my lip color. I swear it looks awesome if it's well blended! I love Pink Nouveau all over the lip, with Cyber blended in the outer corners and a little bit of Smolder for a 3D lip effect. It's vampy, it's colorful, and it rocks!

---On dark skintones, I started using Samoan Sand eyeshadow with the #224 brush to set undereye concealers and to warm the eye area even more. The concealer looks much more natural and matches the skintone perfectly.

I'll eventually think of more to add...

aleksis210

So are these supposed to be embarrassing makeup secrets? If they aren't I think this will be kind of boring...
tumbleweed.gif

pinkgirl84

i dont like to use an eyebrow pencil because i cant find a color to match my weird colored brows so i usa a waterproof black eyeliner pencil to fill in my brows and it blends beautiful

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jardinaires
ohh yes. secrets.

well to give that secret a break, haha, when my hair was auburn i used romp to fill in my brows and it looked really good! i don't care if you're not supposed to use shimmery shadows on the brows, you couldn't even tell it had shimmer in it when i used it. haha.

i'll have to come up with something really special and really secret for this.. can't wait to see more secrets, either.

Yeah I used to use Antiqued on my brows. It has hot too.
winkiss.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
So are these supposed to be embarrassing makeup secrets? If they aren't I think this will be kind of boring...
tumbleweed.gif

It can be whatever the user wants.

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
tumbleweed.gif

i think it could be anything to do with makeup or mac...i could totally see people posting things about upcoming mac collections...and stuff. i think this could be a lot of fun if people get into it.

ItaliNicki

Ok, ready for this one. . . .

For YEARS, I always used a #2 pencil on my brows! Until recently, like within the last month, it was my exact eyebrow color. Now I use Coquette, and it's working just fine LOL
smiles.gif

burnitdown_x

I noticed people are posting secrets directly on this thread, I just wanted to point out that I think you're suppose to email an image featuring your secret like the "tempting eyeshadow" photo example. Btw, this is a really cool idea. I'll think of some stuff to email.