Specktra Secrets

Janice

Welcome to another Sunday edition of our "Specktra Secrets" community project. I encourage everyone to read the information below on how to share your makeup secret for next week.

497954550_886408d704.jpg

nosehair2.jpg

All you need to do to participate is compose an email, attach your image to the email and send it to [email protected]. This is completely anonymous submission method.

blond_starr.gif

mu_pic.jpg

1219209070.jpg

We look forward to reading your secret next week!

hotmodelchiq

Wow I feel sad for the person who wears makeup because of her weight. Dont take this the wrong way but if you hate your size why don't you change it? Unless there is a thyroid problem or some other condition I dont feel sorry for overweight people because they can change that.... But people who have other handicaps and disfiguration cannot. So stop wallowing in your sorrow and maybe go for a walk 3 times a week, and once you drop some of the weight you'll feel better. (sorry if this was offensive) but I once weighed 200lbs and one day I woke up and was tired of being fat... I took it one day @ a time and now I am 150lbs and still loosing...

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
I hate Playboy bunny look,too .But it's not a secret
lol.gif

Thank god Im not alone! Since when was the degradation of women cool?! I hate playboy, and I refuse to wear it! =P It just makes educated people think "Wow that girls a slut". Especially in my area!

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
Wow I feel sad for the person who wears makeup because of her weight. Dont take this the wrong way but if you hate your size why don't you change it? Unless there is a thyroid problem or some other condition I dont feel sorry for overweight people because they can change that.... But people who have other handicaps and disfiguration cannot. So stop wallowing in your sorrow and maybe go for a walk 3 times a week, and once you drop some of the weight you'll feel better. (sorry if this was offensive) but I once weighed 200lbs and one day I woke up and was tired of being fat... I took it one day @ a time and now I am 150lbs and still loosing...

Woohoo! With ya all the way on that! =)
My sister with her Autism also has a thyroid problem, and we got her down from 150lbs to 110 =) Its not impossible its just a challange.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
I hate Playboy bunny look,too .But it's not a secret
lol.gif

Me three... never cared for it. I don't think women should degrade themselves. I can't stand Playboy!!!

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Me three... never cared for it. I don't think women should degrade themselves. I can't stand Playboy!!!

Me four. It's possible to be sexy without looking trashy

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Woohoo! With ya all the way on that! =)
My sister with her Autism also has a thyroid problem, and we got her down from 150lbs to 110 =) Its not impossible its just a challange.

I think that everyone has to do it in their own time. If it was as easy as just waking up with the inspiration to workout and eat better I am sure the person would have done it. Who knows the reasons for the person's excess weight - physiological or psychological. If they need to put on a little makeup to make themselves feel better so be it.

BadBadGirl

I don't do the Playboy Bunny look- but I won't put down another woman who does. In regards to makeup we are all free to wear whatever we please.

I am also a Phillipe Blond fan. :)

chocolategoddes

Whoa. That blonde "dude" in that animated gif fooled me. I thought he was a very sexy looking woman.

I like the playboy bunny look, too. Wouldn't wear it, but I like it!
I'm such a guy.

NicksWifey

This was awesome this week! Haha I'll admit, I'm guilty of the last secret! I have my B-Cup lipstick that is waaay old and smells like crayons haha
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I think that everyone has to do it in their own time. If it was as easy as just waking up with the inspiration to workout and eat better I am sure the person would have done it. Who knows the reasons for the person's excess weight - physiological or psychological. If they need to put on a little makeup to make themselves feel better so be it.

thank you I coulndt have replied better to the comments myself. =) ITA

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Whoa. That blonde "dude" in that animated gif fooled me. I thought he was a very sexy looking woman.

I like the playboy bunny look, too. Wouldn't wear it, but I like it!
I'm such a guy.

Same! and where is your quote from?! it's driving me insane? is it from keenan and kel?