Specktra Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Welcome to this weeks "Specktra Secrets" community project. I encourage everyone to read the information below on how to share your makeup secret for next week.

SpecktraSecrets.jpg

SSsub.jpg

All you need to do to participate is compose an email, attach your image (in .gif .jpg or .png) format to the email and send it to [email protected]. This is completely anonymous submission method.

We look forward to reading your secret next week!

concertina

To the first one: Please don't feel bad and please share! There is no shame in drugstore products!! I'll bet you work it all the same!
smiles.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
To the first one: Please don't feel bad and please share! There is no shame in drugstore products!! I'll bet you work it all the same!
smiles.gif

I agree, its not what you use its how you use it, I love to see all FOTD's whether you use mac or otherwise.

aleksis210

I agree!^......and to the second person, you are making the prices go up higher for the people who pay and if you get caught you will NEVER be able to get a decent job! So not worth it!!!

NicksWifey

I commend those who post secrets, they're always fun to look at read. To the first secret poster, please don't feel bad at all! I wish you would post your looks, regardless of what brands of makeup you own
smiles.gif

As far as the second, I don't know if this person steals from stores or other people as well, I don't really want to know, but it's wrong either way.

hickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I commend those who post secrets, they're always fun to look at read. To the first secret poster, please don't feel bad at all! I wish you would post your looks, regardless of what brands of makeup you own
smiles.gif

As far as the second, I don't know if this person steals from stores or other people as well, I don't really want to know, but it's wrong either way.

Call me crazy, but I found those two "secrets" depressing! First person feels less worthy because they don't use expensive brands, and the second person steals, possibly for a sense of self-worth. That's depressing.

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickle
Call me crazy, but I found those two "secrets" depressing! First person feels less worthy because they don't use expensive brands, and the second person steals, possibly for a sense of self-worth. That's depressing.

I agree with what you are saying, I was just stating in general, I always look forward to Sundays/Mondays when Janice posts the new secrets, because they're fun to read. I was excited to see the new secrets, even if they are depressing.

user46

The joy of posting secrets is so that nobody judges, even though what they might have said is wrong or whatever. I just think it'd be a better thread if no one put bad things like "ugh theif!" or whatever.

..no, that person was totally not me, lol

AppleDiva

The second secret is super sad, but the first one I do not get (I am not judging the secret teller), but there are plenty of Specktrettes (sp) that post and do not use any dept store brands on a regular basis. So I do hope that he or she will feel more comfortable posting.

MAC_Whore

To the owner of the first secret: Please post a FOTD. It doesn't matter what brands you use. I have a bit of everything, expensive and inexpensive, in my stash. C'mon..post!!
winks.gif

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
To the owner of the first secret: Please post a FOTD. It doesn't matter what brands you use. I have a bit of everything, expensive and inexpensive, in my stash. C'mon..post!!
winks.gif

Umm... We still can't see it!!!!! We are ALL still waiting...
whistle.gif
(j/k)

To whomever posted the first one ... please post! We all want to see, no judging!
smiles.gif

hotmodelchiq

I have a friend who steals TONS of MU and she justifies it by saying inflation is BS, companies factor in that people will steal and that's what insurance is for, and she feels like some things just aren't worth paying for IE $20 for lipstick and blah blah blah... oh yeah and the one I loooove (not really) we pay for the "name" when the product only costs cents to make and the mark-up is approx 200%... which if you really think about it they're stealing from us ( IE those are her thoughts not mine) sad... she has a REALLY good job so its not like shes broke... I think she may have a problem...

chocolategoddes

I'd rather see someone with amazing skills showing how to make drugstore makeup look fabulous than the same old boring looks using expensive brands.

blindpassion

To the first person: Please post your FOTD
smiles.gif
!
Having expensive makeup has nothing to do with anything =)
feel free to post.

<3

Brittni

To the first one, it's about the application and skill... not what kind of product. A lot of people buy high-end products thinking they'll get miracles, but truth be told that some people just suck at applying make-up and high end make-up or low-end make-up isn't going to change that. Please, post your FOTDS!
smiles.gif

MeliBoss

I love love love Post Secrets and I'm loving these as well. To the first one. Please dont be ashamed to post, I'm the same way I have vert little high end stuff...CVS is my best friend...lol
I have no words for the second one.....just please don't get in trouble
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.