Spring Colour Forecast Events

Jade M

Hi everyone!

Just to let you know that there will be some eventing in select stores for Spring Colour!

Brisbane peeps - call Chermside 07 3632 5132 from Tuesday 23rd of February to book for the event days: March 25/26/27, $95 booking fee (redeemable), and there will be a guest artist, male model host and souvenier gifts to take away with you. The collection is GORGEOUS
smiles.gif

For other locations - check with your local store.

xo Jade.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^ Wow, souvenier gifts!! Wish I were in Brisbane
greengrin.gif

^There will hopefully be gifts in Melbourne too! When Barbie Loves Mac was released I got a really cute pink flower ring that they didn't get in the States. Hopefully the Spring Forecast souvenirs are cute too >_<

spectrolite

^Nahhhh I don't like those kinds of events. I'm a very anti-social shopper actually lol.... I don't like crowds of people, especially when they get in my way.
cutey.gif

Jade M

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^Nahhhh I don't like those kinds of events. I'm a very anti-social shopper actually lol.... I don't like crowds of people, especially when they get in my way.
cutey.gif

No crowds - this is an appointment based event, not a VIP night - meaning you get personal attention
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade M
No crowds - this is an appointment based event, not a VIP night - meaning you get personal attention
smiles.gif

See? Told you wish I were in Brisbane!!

rockin26

I can't be stuffed going all the way to the pro store for an event! When is this coming out here again? I'm so confused

boudoirblonde

If anyone hears about any classes/events/etc at the Paddington store can they post here? Im in Sydney from March 16th to 24th
greengrin.gif

simplyenchantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoirblonde
If anyone hears about any classes/events/etc at the Paddington store can they post here? Im in Sydney from March 16th to 24th
greengrin.gif

Sydney specktra meet up anyone?
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Mich! We should totally go to the launch thingy they are doing at the Parramatta Counter.. it is on the 27th.. I am tentatively booked in for 4pm...

CatsMeow

Hey Peeps

Myer Adelaide is having a spring colour forecast event as well on the 25th, 26th and 27th March featuring M.A.C trainer Ocea Ferber (who is fabulous!).

Ring the counter to book your appointment on 08 8205 9119. See ya there!
smiles.gif

PS - This collection is AMAAAAAZING!! (especially the coral!)
smiles.gif

Jade M

Just to let you all know there are only a few appointments left for the Spring Colour Forecast event at Chermside.

Saturday is booked out - but there are a couple of spots on Thursday and Friday - so call the counter on (07) 36325132 to grab one before they are all gone!

Looking forward to seeing you then! xo