• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

springy-freakin-fresh...(((TEAL EYES))) tut...

amberenees

sOoOO... i had been asked to do a tut on this lOOkie... it my first tut on my first official FOTD, lol... hope i did well.. i try to stay away from listing brushes because i feel it sometimes limits people and makes 'em feel like 'oh gosh i have to use that brush' (((NOT TRUE)))... if you must know-just ask... i messed w/ my cam settings a little so you could really see where i was placing my foundation and concealer so the color in some pixies lOOks a lil crazy...

studio fix fluid NC15
select cover up NW25
MSF Natural medium
Strobe Liquid
Bare Canvas paint
Teal Pigment
Steamy, Plumage, Carbon
Dazzlelash
Penultimate
smolder
peacocked
perfect topping
mouthwatering

here goes nothin...

start off w/ a clean moisturiezd face...
030.jpg

take some studio fix fluid & a pump or two of strope liquid... take you're 187-mix the two together and stipple it all ova your face...
032.jpg

smoothe it out baby-head...
034.jpg

conceal... i use select cover up NW25 (several shades darker then my foundation) the reason being is i have lots of scaring which is much lighter then the rest of my face so it helps even it out... you'll see it here on my forehead, side of my nose, and under my eyes...
035.jpg

blend it all together... and finish w/ some msf natural---all over
036.jpg

take some bare canvas and apply it from lid to brow bone...
038.jpg

mix some teal piggie w/ fix plus til its nice and pasty... then apply to lid
039.jpg

blend the edges out...
040.jpg

add some plumage to the outer v
041.jpg

use steamy to blend out the edges of the teal piggie... going into the crease
042.jpg

just above the crease but staying below the brow bone take the lighter color from lightsweep shadester and blend...
043.jpg

to slightly darken up the outer v add some carbon...
046.jpg

take you're penultimate liner and line the top lashes (((however you'd like))) and add a brow highlight...

047.jpg

048.jpg

take a gel liner and line the top and bottom of you're browzies then fill them w/ powder... (forgot to take a pic w/ browzies filled in)
049.jpg

then add some peacocked softsparkle eye pencil to you're lower lash line and some smolder to you're water line...

051.jpg

052.jpg

take somer perfect topping to highlight cheek bones and contour you're cheekies... i used an orang-ey brown one from a smash box pallet...
053.jpg

add some dazzle lash... n mouth watering to lippies... and you're pretty much dunskii!!!

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

dOn't fOrget to get yOu're weave right...lOl...
061.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

second grade smiles are sOoOoOo necessary...
065.jpg

072.jpg

hope you specktrites found this helpful... lemme know...

amberenees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
sooo beautifull..i love teal eyeshadow

teal eye-shadOw is definately a fave of mine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
What a pretty thing you are. I would kill to be able to do liner like you.

practice.practice.practice-best advise i can give...do it when you have no makeup on and nothing else to do...that way if you mess up you can just clean it off w/ a make up wipe and start fresh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great tut!! Very pretty look

greengrin.gif
glad it was helpful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
very nice! ur such a cutie!

you're tOO sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassy girl
Nice i love it!!

thankies!!!

lOve the feedback ladies...
you all made me blush w/ you're super nice cOmments!!!
thanks a billi!!!

misha5150

ooohhh i LOOOOOVVVEE this!!! I love teals and your tutorial is sooo easy to follow and the finished look is freaking gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing this, I'm going to try this look!!!
tong.gif

amberenees

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
LOLLLL i love that super huge smile , its too cute . thanks for the tut

thanksies!!!
i love second grade smiles...
they're my absOlute fave!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
ooohhh i LOOOOOVVVEE this!!! I love teals and your tutorial is sooo easy to follow and the finished look is freaking gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing this, I'm going to try this look!!!
tong.gif

i'm glad it was helpful...
if yOu (((or anyone else))) tries this lOOk... please let me know how it turns out... or post a pixie!!!

gracetre123

you just tell me what products are going to be in my cart on my next mac purchase...thanks...thats exactly the combo that I was looking for!!!
choochoo.gif

Latest posts