Squirt Lipglass

zombie_candy

Everyone raves about Springbean Lustreglass but what about Squirt Lipglass? The site describes it as a bright golden green. Any thoughts?

toby1

I LOVE Squirt it is my fav go to lipglass it can tone down a shade that's too bright and of course is a lovely neutral all on it's own with just a liner!!
thmbup.gif

honeebee

I bought this years ago and its still in my case, hardly used. It made me look sickly. Maybe my lips aren't pigmented enough for this color. I tried it with cork lipliner and that helped, but I'm still not feeling the color.

CaptainMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright211
My MA said it looks like honey on the lips...

That's pretty much how it looks on me. Fine really, but not my favorite. Also, as ridiculous as this is, the name of it turns me off the lipglass. Squirt. It's just such a gross name.

KaylaGrace

Maybe this is a silly question but does it look as green on as it does in the tube?
I personally cannot imagine wanting to wear a lime green lip gloss!

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
It's probably green, but putting green neutralizes redness.

like she said its really meant to be used as a bright color nuetralizer not really on its own.

donella

is squirt discontinued?

I went searching for it on the website but did not see it. Does anyone know? I love this color. I wear it alone in the summer. It is a hint of peach which is perfect for my NC25 skin.
smiles.gif

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by donella
I went searching for it on the website but did not see it. Does anyone know? I love this color. I wear it alone in the summer. It is a hint of peach which is perfect for my NC25 skin.
smiles.gif

It is discontinued. I bought one when I heard about it and all I could see was yellow-green tint on my lips. So to make better use of it, I added Melon pigment to the gloss and now it's a tarnished gold colour that's more tolerable on my lips.

doniad101

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie_candy
Everyone raves about Springbean Lustreglass but what about Squirt Lipglass? The site describes it as a bright golden green. Any thoughts?

I bought springbean first b/c I thought it looked better in the mirror(at MAC) and I got home and outside and I really didnt like the way it looked on my brownish/mauve pigmented lips. So I exchanged springbean for squirt. Squirt's color is so different and is my go to color.
smiles.gif

doniad101

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
It is discontinued. I bought one when I heard about it and all I could see was yellow-green tint on my lips. So to make better use of it, I added Melon pigment to the gloss and now it's a tarnished gold colour that's more tolerable on my lips.

Sorry for butting in, but couldnt didnt know...which one is discontinued? TIA!