St. Augustine, FL CCO (St. Augustine Premium Outlets)

Scherzade

I case anyone is going to visit
greengrin.gif
This is recent as of 3/31/07

- Lure eyeshadows - black tied, mancatcher, aquavert, waternymph
- Lure blushcremes - lune, maidenchant
- Lure bronzers - golden, refined bronze
- Lure lipglasses - sex ray, bait
- Fluidlines - lithograph, nightfish, frostlite, blue peep, ostentatious, brassy, new weed, macroviolet, a few others
- Eyeshadows - lots of colours, wasn't interested enough to remember
- Natural MSFs in light and deep dark
- Lipsticks - lots, again I don't remember any of them except Euroflash from the Belle Azure collection
- Powder Blushes - loverush, shimmersweet, one or two more
- Cremeblushes - lillicent, a few others
- Cream Colour Bases - fantastic fuschia, some others
- Lipglasses, lustreglasses, chromeglasses
- Cheekhues
- Artjam and architecture paints
- Softsparkle pencils, two technakhols, a few eyekhols
- All of the old-packaged skincare line, brush cleanser
- Shimmersouffles
- Patternmaker basic brush set
- Holiday 06 warm pigment sets, cool lipglass sets
- Various shades of hyperreal, studio fix fluid, studio tech, foundation sticks, and concealors. Color correctors.

I really only focused on the MAC (I guess that's obvious) but I also noted:
Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick in Peony
Holiday sets from every brand in the store (estee lauder, clinique, prescriptives, stila)

That's about it.

NLoveW630

Yes, today I got:Endless Love e/s, Da Bling e/s, Violet pig, Frost pig, 239 Brush, Gracious Me and Beige-Ing shadestick. Next time I go back, I plan to pick up I plan to pick up more Pigments and a few more brushes.

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLoveW630
Yes, today I got:Endless Love e/s, Da Bling e/s, Violet pig, Frost pig, 239 Brush, Gracious Me and Beige-Ing shadestick. Next time I go back, I plan to pick up I plan to pick up more Pigments and a few more brushes.

aww!! good haul...let me know when u go back...i want violet pigment
clap.gif

mizzbeba

I went to St. Augustine CCO about two Sundays ago and grabbed some goodies. When I was there, I spotted:

-Curiositease 5 cool pigments/glitters set in Reflects Blue, Helium, Softwash Grey, Naval Blue, and Forest Green.
-Pigments: Viz-a-Violet, Apricot Pink, Jardin Aires (which is coming out with Heatherette..save some money & grab it at CCO). There were about 5 others.
-Corn shadestick (recently discontinued)
-4 quads one of which was the Sweetie Cakes Quad
-Shadow & lipglass sets from the Holiday 2006 Collection
-Brush sets from the 2005 and 2006 Holiday Set
-Mineralized Satinfinish foundation in NC 30
-Tons of lipglasses/lipgelees/etc,
-Blushes
-Many eyeshadows
-Loud lash
-Several fluidlines including Blue Peep , Blacktrack, Iris Eyes

BrowneyedBeauty

I went this weekend and they had some really great stuff. Definitely different than the one in Orlando!!

187 Brush!! Yes, I am serious!!!
Several individual brushes
Lots of powder blushes
A ton of eyeshadows
Pigments-at least 10 or so including Golden Olive, Tan, Violet, Viz-a-violet, I forget what else!
Several pre-made quads and palettes
Fluidlines- probably 6 or 7
Liquid Eyeliner- 10 or so of these including the glittery ones

I can't remember what else but if you are curious about a particular item, message me and I can tell you if I remember seeing it!

mizzbeba

Other piggies they had this past weekend:
jewelmarine glitter, jardin aires, dark soul,silver fog, sweet sienna, naked, gold stroke, blue brown, copperized

mizzbeba

Brush sets, 187, 191, quads (sweeties cakes was one of them), paint pots, fluid lines, lip pencils, lip gelees, lipstick, fix +, makeup remover, studio fix, mcqueen eye shadows, several brown, pink, & purple matte2 eye shadows.

If you're looking for something specific definitely give them a call 904-827-0266. The ladies there will usually really nice and will check for you.

Sario

I was here today, they have warmed and light flush MSFs. Not to start a riot or anything heheh

shwetaqua

Hey, I live in between Destin and St Augustine. I've been to the CCO in Destin, but have yet to try the St Augustine one.....which one do you think is better or has more MAC stuff?? Thanks

miss rochelle

thought i'd bump this up; hopefully someone has been here recently and knows what's there?!?!

i am visiting my parents in jacksonville next week and want to make a trip to this CCO!

LivestrongH2

I was there about 3 weeks ago. I was really impressed! They had way more than the Orlando outlets! I didn't know about this post, so I didn't write down what I saw but this is what I recall:

Fafi quads and lipsticks
Dame edna beauty powders
Naughy Nauticals l/g
CCB in shell, copper, root
Neoscifi Xrocks and spaced out
tons of lipsticks and slimshines....not many lipglosses though
rollickin paintpot and several others
Tons of blushes (like 3 shelves full--several cream blushes as well)
lots of eyeliners (I picked up Fascinating)
lots of lipliners
mascara, falsies
I can't recall which eyeshadows and pigments they had, but they had quite a few.

laurajean396

Recent CCO Haul from St Augustine!

MSF Natural/Shimmer in Medium
CCB in Shell
Smokey Eye pallete from the Red holiday collection
Spaced Out Blush
MAC Hyperreal Foundation
Circa Plum Pigment
Sweet Sienna Pigment
Jardin Aires Pigment
Shy Beauty Blush
Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
Mineralize Blush in Nuance
Shadowy Lady Quad
Tempting Quad

Shywillow26

Hi everyone!

Yay for my first post ever!

I went to Jacksonville over the weekend with my boyfriend and I insisted that we had to make the extra half hour drive over to St. Augustine so that I could visit the CCO. =D

Thank goodness I did because I got some great stuff!

MAC HK Beauty Powder in Pretty Baby (They also had Tahitian Sand)
MAC Eye Khol in Fascinating
MAC Cult of Cherry Tempting Quad
MAC Fascinating Ruby Palette
MAC brush 222

I didn't get these but they also had:

All three MSF from BBR
A Heatherette Trio
A Heatherette Beauty Powder, I think it was Smooth Harmony
The Kitty Kouture Mystery Powders
The HK Brush set
Light Flush MSF
Shadowy Lady Quad
Dame Edna Beauty Powders
The other two Holiday Ruby palettes
Rollickin Paint Pot
Mosscape Paint Pot
Greenstroke Paint Pot

They also had alot of pigments and other paint pot. Actually they had a whole mess of other stuff. LOL.

The store assistant also told me that they were expecting the HK blushes in this week as well.

Hope this helps some of you!

LivestrongH2

Just went today. They have all the Hello Kitty Beauty Powders, lip glosses, and tinted moisturizers from that collection. They also had all 3 MSF from BBR collection as well as Refined MSF, Light flush MSF and Perfect Topping MSF. They had "just a pinch" gel blush and earth to earth duo blush. They had both quads from the Hello Kitty collection as well. They also had MSF Natural (the regular ones, not the shimmer duo) in light and medium. Happy Shopping!!