Star Gazer Cosmetics at New Look

roxybc

Has anyone tried these before? They have a realy funky rage of colours that are very unique. A lot of neon colors, and they seem to stay true to their pan colour when I tried them on my hand. I bought one of their powdered shadows kind of like a shimmery MAC pigment or a Barry M powder. The colour I got was a bright metalic blue, that looked amazing on my hand. I can't wait to try it! Has anyone else tried any of these eye shadows and powders from New Look? If so, what were your thoughts?

MrsRjizzle

These are actually made by Kryolan. They are there beauty line which I actuall heard is being discontinued. I did a couple swatches in the swatch thread. here they are again. I really like them! Great payoff and some really fun colors

Clickable thumbnails

abbey_08

they do some really funky lashes aswell!!!! the prices aint bad, they start from about £3.50. i was going to buy some but im trying to cut back on buying really bright shadows cos i never get to wear them much. i think they would be really pigmented and gorgeous though

c00ki312

theyre discontinuing them? noooo!
their shadows have very good pigmentation. i got the purple and gold e/s and loosed shadow in a kelly green colour. i alsop have their neon pink polishes which i need to stock up on if they are gona go.

do you know for sure if they are?

abbey_08

i dont think they are discontinueing them in uk, they havent been in new look for that long and it looks like a concession type thing. if they sell well im assuming they will stay

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
theyre discontinuing them? noooo!
their shadows have very good pigmentation. i got the purple and gold e/s and loosed shadow in a kelly green colour. i alsop have their neon pink polishes which i need to stock up on if they are gona go.

do you know for sure if they are?

This is what i was told by the guy at the kryolan store in san francisco

uh_oh_disco

Odd, Kryolan in German but Stargazer are British...I guess Kryolan bought them out? Stargazer has been around for years, since the late '80s I think. Thier pressed powders are a bit crap, never tried the loose ones though! I always buy the glitter pots - £1.99, bargain!

pinkiecharm

i love this brand i love the eyeshadows they are so pigmented and pretty i hope the dont get discontinued