Starflash- A Grand Entrance Indeed

meaghanb2926

MAC kicked butt with this new shadow formula! It is so creamy and beautifully pearly without any of the fallout and chunks like some of those lustre formulas!

2.JPG

For today's look I used Painterly paint pot all over my lid and then washed Grand Entrance all over on top of that. This color alone is too shimmery for me but makes a great base for layering on more colors over it. I placed Smoke & Diamonds on the outer third and Top Hat in the V. I then lined my entire eye with the new Mystery eye kohl pencil on both the top lid and bottom waterline. Using a small brush (MAC's 219) , I went back over the Mystery on the lower waterline with Smoke & Diamonds. To finish off the look I applied the Pink Air side of my new Lustre Twin with Bobbi Brown's new Black Pearl lipgloss

a.JPG

meaghanb2926

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
so beautiful!how do you like BB Black Pearl?

I really like it but HATE BB's applicator brush. It drives me insane
ssad.gif
The colors and formula are great but then that stupid brush ruins everything. Brush aside its a neat color. It looks so dark in the tube but is a beautiful frosty color. I think it looks great on brunettes-my friend who is a blond got it also and my husband saw her and then whispered to me that she looked like a "goth chick" so it may be too dark for really fair complexions or blondes...

meaghanb2926

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
You temptress you
smiles.gif
You look sooo lovely! Your eyes are really pretty.

Darn you....*off to get Pink Air*
winks.gif

You'll love it!

clwkerric

Looks very fresh and lovely! I love it!
Makes me want my order I just placed more and more.
I bought all that you used AND some... lol

lukinamama

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaghanb2926
I really like it but HATE BB's applicator brush. It drives me insane
ssad.gif
The colors and formula are great but then that stupid brush ruins everything. Brush aside its a neat color. It looks so dark in the tube but is a beautiful frosty color. I think it looks great on brunettes-my friend who is a blond got it also and my husband saw her and then whispered to me that she looked like a "goth chick" so it may be too dark for really fair complexions or blondes...

tnx,your hubby is so sweet
smiles.gif