Stars n rockets. Any ideas?

LoopyLoo

Is this a lid colour or crease colour? Any ideas for how to wear this - just love this colour, so unusual, but I'm a bit stuck as to what to do with it.
Thanks everyone
th_DANCE.gif

Skin*Deep

I use it for both, sometimes I put it ont he lid and blend pandamonium out into the crease, or sometimes I put blackground on the lid and blend stars n rockets out to the crease...! you can do anything with it! I especially like it over red velvet shadestick

sherby2722

i use it on my lid and in my crease sumtyms i put it on my lid n blend shimmermoss in my crease thats really pretty. otha days i wear goldmine on my lid n stars n rockets in the crease thats anutha really pretty look. Stars n rockets goes really nice with silvers like electra and also with greens like juxt. hope this helps
smiles.gif

ForgetRegret

Oooh oooh oooh!!! Pick me, pick me!!! LOL I love stars'n'rockets all over the lid, swimming in the crease, and motif as a highlight...black liner and black mascara...BAM!
greengrin.gif

GlamQueen21

I use this as a lid and crease color with any colors. You can pair it with pinks, teals, blues, neutrals with a pop of color, silvers, greys, anything!

mopan

Stars N' Rockets is so much fun to play with, esp that it's a duochrome! You can use it as both a lid and crease color.

A fun dramatic look I like is blacktrack fluidline on the lid, then stars n' rockets patted on top, then any dark crease color smoked out (dark blues or blacks.. or even a dark purple)! Or, this is a look I've seen by youtube guru jennac0re, she used sea me shadestick all over the lid and then SNR on top .. then a dark navy in the crease. If I use SNR as a crease color, I usually layer it with other purples.

RoseyPosey

I love SNR. I love to pat a teal color all over my lid up into my crease and then pat SNR over the teal color on my lid. It changes the color of SNR a bit, and it looks awesome! I like to stick with a matte highlight when i do that.

Another way to to do a black smokey lid and blend SNR in the crease, above the black! Gorge!

I always love to use it on the whole lid, then blend a deeper purple into the outer v and crease for a smokey purple effect.

It also looks AMAZING as a lower lash line liner when wearing a teal/blue lid color!

gildedangel

Stars n Rockets is a great color, I really like to put it over a black base (because of the duochrome) and it gives me a gorgeous pinky-blue, then I will blend a darker color in the crease.

macJunki

I love stars n' rockets with any of the following:
Teal Pigment
Star by Night e/s
Chartruese Pigment
Expensive Pink e/s
Freshwater
Beauty Marked

MissResha

if you want drama,

try putting deep blue green pigment on the lid (wet or on top of a paintpot), and put stars n rockets in the crease.

WHOA! its really pretty

Shadowy Lady

SNR is very versatile because of the duochromes. Other girls before me have many good rec's but I personally pair it with purples/pinks/teals/blues. My favourite combo is Rose pigment on the lid, SNR in the crease and a matte highlighter

ForgetRegret

I just need to bump this...cuz I went and tried MissResha's suggestion last night...and OMFG. I'm forever in debt to you...you are a goddess. It looked effing amazing.