• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Steamy/Violet Tutorial

Lil_D

You're very beautiful. I love the color combo great tut I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

Thank you so much.

Miss World

very nice!
smiles.gif

nibjet

I tried this today, and I love it! Thank you for posting this!
smiles.gif

This is the first time I've used delft and been happy with it, lol

tiffygirl8

Thanks for the great look! I tried this look when I went out about a month ago and it looked so pretty. Thanks again!

ri0tdorque

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibjet
I tried this today, and I love it! Thank you for posting this!
smiles.gif

This is the first time I've used delft and been happy with it, lol

Really? I recently got a sample of it at a MAC counter and I just used it doing this tutorial I really like it so want to see what other colors it combines with. What do you normally try to do with it?

I purchased the "Other Worldly" paint pot and ended up selling it because I just had no luck with it myself.

OH and wonderful tutorial I've been meaning to try it out since I started coming to this site the last few weeks.

Hehe I'm going now to upload my FOTD to your tutorial I didn't have everything so I had to make due with some things but all in all it was ok. woohoo! I love blue.