Stila And Barbie

elmo1026

I am so getting the foxy doll set. cause when i was 1 month old my first barbie was the foxy doll from my sister it was hers. ha ha. and i am made that barbie wont get back together with mac. maybe if they did they could come out with a black barbie mac doll this time. sad face!

HeatherAnn

I always knew Barbie was a slut. First she loves MAC now she loves stila.
Just kidding- I'm completely on board

Twinkle_Twinkle

I am ultra excited about this! I will be on Sephora.com everyday looking for this collection starting Feburary first. I am always so disappointed with the stilla eye shadow/blush trios because the blush shades are so pale so I never buy them, but the Foxy Doll Can looks totally promising and I can't wait to see the talking palette!

Tudor Rose

Since I missed out on the MAC line, I'm all over this. The annoying thing is that I'm on a budget (grrrr...) and can only choose one.
ssad.gif
I feel like you're getting a lot for your $40 here though. I'm leaning towards Ponytail or Jewel.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
They are all already temporarily out of stock! They can't be sold out already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redecouverte
i am sooooooo saaad!! this is Manish Arora all over again!

Ijust got off the phone with Mira @ the 800 # for Sephora..she is saying that it's showing temp out of stock because it has not even posed yet so the product is not sold out..just not posted to the website yet..she is saying to keep checking...waiting to call back and see if I get someone different and if they says the same thing....

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyste
Ijust got off the phone with Mira @ the 800 # for Sephora..she is saying that it's showing temp out of stock because it has not even posed yet so the product is not sold out..just not posted to the website yet..she is saying to keep checking...waiting to call back and see if I get someone different and if they says the same thing....

Called the # again..spoke with Laya..she also said the product is not in yet just loaded to the website won't be in until FEB...she said to add to your favorites on the website and check back around the last week of Jan..beginning of FEB to get the cans...the talking palette is available now though..so all hope is not lost!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyste
Called the # again..spoke with Laya..she also said the product is not in yet just loaded to the website won't be in until FEB...she said to add to your favorites on the website and check back around the last week of Jan..beginning of FEB to get the cans...the talking palette is available now though..so all hope is not lost!

Thank Goodness!

elmo1026

twinkle twinkle, do you really like stila, i never used there products, and i worried that is not women of color friendly? do they come up chalky on our skin tone?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by redecouverte
i am sooooooo saaad!! this is Manish Arora all over again!

LMAO! You are so funny and that sounded so sad.

Stormy

Yup, I just called too and the cans won't be avialable till Feb. Phew, I was worried I missed it!