Stila Must Haves

Jumping Mice

I also love love love the palettes/gift sets I bought around the holidays. I bought ALL the holiday collections from 2013. At the time I had like no makeup and was rebuilding my stash from nothing. Now I have eyeshadow in virtually every shade. 
The sets are so great, you can try out a bunch of stuff without feeling crappy if you don't like something because they are usually inexpensive compared to their permanent and standard-sized products and I don't feel that the quality suffers. My favorite sets are the lip glazes, I can't justify $22 for a single one because they aren't my favorite formula and the colors aren't that unique. Being a gloss junkie, I also don't want to have to commit to a gloss because of it's short shelf-life. The sets make great gifts and I'm glad Ulta let's you pick and choose too. You just really can't ask for more! Has anyone looked at the 20th Anniversary collection? The packaging is lovely, it looks so sexy and luxurious. The Mind palette is nice but I feel like it's too similar to the In The Know palette.

the still stay all day liners are amazing! i use the black one everyday to wing out my liner.
also love the fun colored liners.
The stay all day liquid lipsticks are also really amazing from them!
I have not tried much still but those new palettes look really gorgeous...

beachyt

My only real must have from Stila, apart from Kitten, is the Barbie collaboration they put out a few years ago. The packaging was so cute and the purple and blue liners were gorgeous!

Tammy Hope

Kitten eyeshadow, Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liners, Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Pixie Dust and Vintage Black Gold.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I took advantage of the 20% off and 16% ebates at the last second and pulled the trigger on the All-Day Liquid Lipsticks in Aria, Bella, and Como. I hope Bella and Como aren't too bright. And Aria looks like it might be a dupe of my beloved Fashion Revival, or at least somewhere in the neighborhood. I'll definitely be getting a few more of these during the Sephora F&F or the next Stila sale, whichever comes first but Bella and Como are super summery colors and I didn't want to let the colors of the season pass me by! I hope Stila continues to release seasonal colors. I would love to see some vampier colors added to the range.

DILLIGAF

I took advantage of the 20% off and 16% ebates at the last second and pulled the trigger on the All-Day Liquid Lipsticks in Aria, Bella, and Como. I hope Bella and Como aren't too bright. And Aria looks like it might be a dupe of my beloved Fashion Revival, or at least somewhere in the neighborhood. I'll definitely be getting a few more of these during the Sephora F&F or the next Stila sale, whichever comes first but Bella and Como are super summery colors and I didn't want to let the colors of the season pass me by! I hope Stila continues to release seasonal colors. I would love to see some vampier colors added to the range.
I did the same My coupon was for 25% off though.. I got 3 colors. Como, Fiery and Beso. Couldn't make up my mind on the reds so I took a page from the @Medgal07 handbook and got both. You will love Aria. Every time I wear it people ask me what I have on.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I did the same My coupon was for 25% off though.. I got 3 colors. Como, Fiery and Beso. Couldn't make up my mind on the reds so I took a page from the @Medgal07 handbook and got both. You will love Aria. Every time I wear it people ask me what I have on.
25% off!!! D@mn you fancy!

I will get Fiery at some point but since I have the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Absolutely Red I figured it could wait. Fiery looks deeper though but I had to prioritize the color selection. I hope I love Aria and I can't wait to try Como.

Did you get anything else in addition to the lip sticks? I see that there is a lot of love for the Stila eye liners in here. I'll have to stock up when one of their bigger sales rolls around.

DILLIGAF

25% off!!! D@mn you fancy!

I will get Fiery at some point but since I have the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Absolutely Red I figured it could wait. Fiery looks deeper though but I had to prioritize the color selection. I hope I love Aria and I can't wait to try Como.

Did you get anything else in addition to the lip sticks? I see that there is a lot of love for the Stila eye liners in here. I'll have to stock up when one of their bigger sales rolls around.
Girl I have way too many eyeliners and only two eyes. LMAO! I do have quite a bit of their Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liners. For some reason I like them better than the liquid liner ones. But in this order I only got lip product. My sister has been after me to get the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Absolutely Red she swears by it. I also have a cousin that swears by Beso. Maybe my next trip to Sephora they will finally have it in stock! If you want swatches of the liners I have just let me know.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Girl I have way too many eyeliners and only two eyes. LMAO! I do have quite a bit of their Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liners. For some reason I like them better than the liquid liner ones. But in this order I only got lip product. My sister has been after me to get the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Absolutely Red she swears by it. I also have a cousin that swears by Beso. Maybe my next trip to Sephora they will finally have it in stock! If you want swatches of the liners I have just let me know.
Don't we all need more eyes, faces and lips for our hoards of makeup. Le sigh.

I might have to take you up on that lip liner offer at some point, lemmings are the last things I need right now :)

Absolutely Red wears great, even through drinking, but it will slide away once you start eating something, which is not the end of the world but as you know those Stila suckers stay locked down through drinks, dinner and dessert. So if you have Besso I say why bother with the Sephora? I'd just get the shades that are unique to Sephora, like Polished Purple and get yourself something else pretty with that $13.
sigh.gif

YarahFlower

Picked up some of the new stila summer collection from Sephora! I thought I was going to HATE the new Aqua glow watercolor blushes, but my initial thoughts on them have me so loving them!!!! The bronzer is a very smooth and creamy powder! I got the shade Medium.
Top swatch: Rosewater Bottom swatch: Water Blossom

Twinkle_Twinkle

My Stila All-Day Liquid Lipsticks arrived today! I got Aria, Bella and Como. Aria is beautiful but not a dupe for Fashion Revival (which is almost a relief because I have a BU of FF). Bella is super bright! Like almost neon, which is fine but I'm having problems applying it evenly. I wonder if that is just a problem with these types of colors and pigmented lips because I had the same issue with Sephora's Forever Fuchsia… Using a lip brush is a must.

I'm going to try it with a lip pencil and primer to see if I can get better results. I think it's just a matter of figuring out the application tricks. I certainly hope it works out because it is a beautiful color but it is super bold! Como is pretty bold to but not the statement that Bella is.

ETA: I feel like maybe I look like a clown in Bella, but I'm not entirely sure...

Twinkle_Twinkle

I just wanted to add that I am having much more success with Como in terms of application. It's just a matter of going slow with the applicator and applying a little at a time in small swipes. Lining the lips with the product helped too but I think an actual lip liner is going to make all the difference with a shade like this. It might be time to use that 25% NXY coupon but I really don't want to order more stuff right now. Le sigh.