stilacosmetics.com Promo Codes

star07

stilagurl

the MYSPACE code expired. but there's a new code with the same offer.

JENNIFERBFF = 20% off PLUS free shipping on $30+

sweetmelissa

Just a suggestion but this thread should be a "sticky" at the top so we can just keep adding new codes as they come available.

The newest I've heard of is STILALOVER for free shipping on $75 or more (not including purchase of gift certs).

Also, you can get free shipping on any order in which you order the new Cherry Flush cheek stain thingie with code CHERRYCRUSH.

sweetmelissa

Hi girls! I'm not entirely sure what codes are valid at this point but I do know that if you plan to order $75 or more at the moment you can get a Belle of the ball palette free with your order (and free shipping too) with code BELLE.

lovelyweapon

LOVETHAT for a free convertible color duo and free shipping on orders over $75

LIKETHIS for free shipping, no minimum order. HTH

musicalhouses

LOVELY also gives you free ship, no minimum
smiles.gif

Reenie

From my contact at stila:

Here's a VIP coupon good for 20% OFF and FREE shipping that you should feel free to give to anybody who shares your love of stila!

Coupon Code: GETSTILA

(minimum order of $30 - expires this weekend)

Sorry I'm posting it late, but it took me a while to remember where I'd stuck the email. Tee hee!

Ernie

hey stila shoppers --

it's stila's inaugural BUY MORE, SAVE MORE offer!

$10 OFF & FREE SHIPPING
on orders of $50+

$20 OFF & FREE SHIPPING
on orders of $100+

$30 OFF & FREE SHIPPING
on orders of $150+

just enter the coupon code SAVEMORE during checkout and watch the magic happen!

this offer will expire at 11:59PM pacific on monday, january 26th.

sweetbabyblue

From Krasey Beautiful: Stila Pro will get you 40% off.

If any US ladies are taking advantage of this offer and doesn't mind, I would really appreciate a CP for Gerbera CC because they won't ship to Aus.
Please PM me!
heart.gif

mae13

Does anyone know if we're likely to get a FnF sale anytime soon? Most companies do something like that in the fall for Holiday.

roxyr

50% Off 2-in-1 creamy cheek & lip color

CODE: luckydaily5

Today only, save 50 percent on this wildly popular two-in-one creamy cheek and lip color.

Regular price: $25. Lucky Breaks price: $12.50. How to get it: Log on to stilacosmetics.com and enter "luckydaily5" at checkout (all colors).

Offer is valid from 12:00 a.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET on September 23, 2009, or while supplies last. Discounts and prices do not include shipping or taxes, unless otherwise noted. Need help? E-mail us at [email protected].

revoltofagirl

20% OFF & FREE shipping on any order of $50 or more. share with all your friends but remember it's only valid for one week -- expires 10.16.09.

code to share is:4LYNDEE