Stimulus Check + 15% F&F Discount = SHOPPING! (6/12)

Last Monday I received my stimulus check in the mail, so I figured that meant I could go to the mall on Thursday for Cool Heat. I already had it all spent before I even knew about the 15% F&F coupon, but once I got that coupon in my e-mail ... I was in heaven! It was like the MAC Gods knew I had plans to go to the mall
angelic.gif

The spending of my Stimulus check actually started on Wednesday (6/11) when I went to deposit the check into my checking account. I went next door to CVS to pick up some film and went lurking into the makeup section ...

cvs.jpg

* I picked up film that I had dropped off before I was admitted into the hospital and they also had L'Oreal HIP Lip Gloss in Pixie for 75% off, so I had to pick one up!
yes.gif
The film that I had dropped off was actually from 2 concerts: Bamboozle 2006 (yeah, the film was old
tong.gif
) and Hanson from 9/21/07. I thought I would share my 2 favorite photos that were developed:
chidos.jpg

Craig Owens (the singer of Chiodos) and I at Bamboozle 2006.
zachan.jpg

A photo of Zac Hanson from when I met him after the concert on 9/21/07.

So on Thursday (6/12), I took the 11:40am bus and got to the mall at 12:45pm. An hour bus ride is so worth day of shopping & MAC!
winkiss.gif
The first store I went to was Bath & Body Works. I've said this in other haul posts, I have a serious weakness for that store.
sneaky.gif
Plus, the fact that they are having their Semi-Annual Clearance sale only made it worse.
bbw.jpg

- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion
- Rainkissed Leaves Body Splash (Travel Size)
- Wild Honeysuckle Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotion
- Wild Honeysuckle Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
- Fresh Pineapple Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- Pear Blossom Body Lotion (Travel Size)
- Pear Blossom Body Splash (Travel Size)
- Tropical Passionfruit Body Splash
- Tropical Passionfruit Body Lotion
- Tropical Passionfruit Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotion
- Tropical Passionfruit Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
- Spicy Gingerbread Temptaions Body Lotion
... I had a $10 off of $30 purchase, so all of that ended up costing me $19.26
choochoo.gif
Not too bad for spending an hour (
shockt.gif
) walking around the store.

I then headed over to Icing to pick up 2 more nail polishes ...
icing.jpg

- Awkward
- Firestarter
... these polishes are seriously amazing! Just as good as OPI & China Glaze!

I promised my mom that I would pick up some summer clothes if I was going to spend money on MAC, so I went to Lane Bryant b/c I had another coupon ($25 off of a purchase of $75)!
clothes1.jpg

- 2 pairs of Black Bermuda Shorts
- 1 pair of Gray Shorts
clothes2.jpg

- Fuschia Tank Top
- Blue Tank Top
- Pink w/ thin Gold Horizontal Stripes 3/4 length sleeved top for over my bathing suit.
... Once I was done in Lane Bryant, I figured it was time to go spend some $$ on MAC!
yahoo.gif

When I got to the MAC Counter, Lauren (my fav. MA) was out to lunch, so Dow (my second fav. MA) helped me out. I told her I never have done colors on my eyes and she couldn't believe it! I told her that she could do whatever she wanted on my eyes and she did this GORGEOUS look w/ Warming Trend, Solar White, Warm Chill, Gulf Stream & Cool Heat. But once again, I'm a loser and forgot to take pictures.
thmbdn.gif
She also helped match me to a new foundation since Studio Tech broke me out.
ssad.gif
So this is what I walked away from the Macy's Counter with ...
counter.jpg

- Strobeblossom TLC (last one!
yahoo.gif
)
- Gentle Simmer Slimshine
- Matte (
heart.gif
my new love!)
- Buttery/Blonde Taupe Brow Shader
- Medium Plus Mineralize SPF 15 Loose Foundation
- Gulf Stream e/s
- Warm Chill e/s
- Warming Trend e/s
- Solar White e/s

Next, I went to the Coach store. I had been eying this one purse for several months and since I got my Stimulus check ...
coach.jpg

yahoo.gif
Signature Stripe Tote in Pink!
choochoo.gif

I'm so glad that I actually held onto my 25% off preferred customers coupon this time! The lady there also threw in a sample of the Coach perfume.

Then it was time for the MAC Store to use my F&F Coupon!
yahoo.gif
I ended up CPing some items for some international girls over on the MAC community on livejournal and I also had a set of empties to use. This is what I ended up for myself & my Mom:
freestore.jpg

- Engraved PowerPoint Pencil (not pictured - for my Mom)
- Package of 2 Travel Jars 1 oz w/ Sifters
- 227 Brush
- Pleasure Principle Dazzleglass (B2M)
- Turquotic Heat (Back-Up .. I've been wearing it everyday since I got the other one w/ my Neo Sci-Fi Haul!)
- Tropic Glow Slimshine
- Warm Chill e/s (accidental purchase! this will be going up for swap on MUA)
- EZ Baby Tendertone
- 15 Pan Palette
- Espresso e/s (pro pan)
- Cork e/s (pro pan)
- Amberlights e/s (pro pan)
- All That Glitters e/s (pro pan)
- Soba e/s (pro pan)

My final store of the day was Victoria's Secret where I picked up some more body sprays!
tong.gif

vickys.jpg

- Appletini Body Double Mist
- Lotta Colada Body Double Mist
- Mango Madness Body Double Mist
- Love Spell Body Scrub
.. I got the Body Scrub for free with my final coupon of the day.
yes.gif
Mango Madness smells amazing, it's one of the 3 new body double mists that are out for the summer.
amuse.gif

And lastly some pictures of some items I received in the mail from MUA Swaps & sales on livejournal.
th_DANCE.gif

swaps1.jpg

- B&BW Simply Divine Cherry Pie Temptations 3-in-1
- B&BW Sun-Ripened Raspberry Shower Gel
- C.O. Bigelow Raspberry Mentha Body Wash
swaps2.jpg

- Summer by Kenzo Perfume (0.85 fl oz)
swaps3.jpg

- Painterly Paint Pot
- Gorgeous Gold Pro Pan
- Strobe Kiss TLC
- Fine China Lip Glass
- Lip 65 Lip Glass
- Budding Lustre Glass
- Corps-de-Ballet Lip Glass
- Flowerosophy Lustre Glass
- Morning Glory Lustre Glass (just enough to try .. I
heart.gif
it!!)

So that's it for this week! I'm placing a small online order using the F&F code, so expect another haul post sometime next week!
curtsey.gif

KikiB

I SPY TWISTED PEPPERMINT! You must REALLY love Tropical Passionfruit! That Raspberry Mentha body wash is SO fab. Also I see your Stress Relief roll-on...you need to get the Headache Relief one. It is better than Tylenol for headaches.

Good haul...I didn't get stimulus but I'm sure if I had, it would have gone to MAC and my store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
I SPY TWISTED PEPPERMINT! You must REALLY love Tropical Passionfruit! That Raspberry Mentha body wash is SO fab. Also I see your Stress Relief roll-on...you need to get the Headache Relief one. It is better than Tylenol for headaches.

I
heart.gif
Twisted Peppermint! I have a full size of the lotion too
tong.gif
. Tropical Passionfruit is actually my second favorite B&BW Scent (Sea Island Cotton & Cotton Blossom are tied for first). I have yet to use to the Raspberry Mentha Body Wash, but after I'm done with the Sugar & Spice Temptations 3-in-1 mini that I'm using now, I'll be using that one! The Stress Relief Roll-On is my life saver! Eucalyptus Spearmint is my favorite Aromatherapy scent.
yes.gif
oOoOo, I'll definitely have to look at the next time I go to Bath & Body Works. My sister suffers from terrible migranes, so maybe that'll help her some. Thanks for the rec!
th_shake2.gif

makeba

wow you did it up big time gurl!!!! Now that is what i call a HAUL!. i am soo taking advantage of Bath and Bodys 75% clearance items. I loaded up on Rice Flower/Shea butter and Black raspberry/vanilla

peachygoldfish

WOW! i went into bath and body today and bought a buttload of things too! and it also doesnt help that victoria secret is having their semi-annual sale too!

CantAffordMAC

this is awesssssssome! I freaking love to shop...especially when its not dumb clothes that you have to try on. This is insane...you go girl