Omg! Congrats!! Lucky, it tooke me 5 months to lose that much, lol
smiles.gif

Keep going! YOu're doing great.

chiquilla_loca

Thanks to everyone who has left a comment or has read this
winkiss.gif

I appreciate your support.
bigheart.gif

It's been a big change more than anything with what I eat....
I used to get off work and be so tired and just buy some fast food...
Now I make sure I have healthy foods in my fridge and I get up early everyday so I cook/prepare/pack my foods for the day.
Still need to work on getting more daily exercise and drinking lots of water.
I'm not brave enough to post pics but I could be encouraged if anyone requests it.

MACATTAK

Definitely post pics! Before and afters (or through the process) are so inspiring! Congrats on the loss! You are doing really well.

laguayaca

Yay I'm proud of you losing weght s some tough stuff! I am trying to lose weight also I've lost 20 so far and it's gotten me super motivated ...no pills just drinking lots off water and giving up on processed food so there goes alot! One website I go to lots is hacres.com to get healthy vegeteran recipes. I se only whole wheat, whole grain products. I only eat chicken or fish either broiled, grilled or baked. My hsband and I have decided to make this our lifestyle it was a bit hard at first but we feel great! I basically went on it because of health Issues but I trully don't want to look back and salute you for striving to he a healthier you!

Licota

Omg, great work! I don't have the motivation for changing my lifestyle that much, but I have started working out twice a week. Although, the candy must stop...

Keep it up!

chiquilla_loca

so here's some of my cell pix, sorry not best quality, but believe me i try to stay away at all costs of taking pictures in general.

here i'm in the bathroom at work when i caught a glimpse of my horrible side profile including my lovely back fat...
tn.jpg

and here's my progress...my stomach is less puffy...24lbs lost
tn-3.jpg

tn-2.jpg

and i really need a belt cause my pants are constantly falling down...
lol.gif

when i get some better pics with a REAL camera, i'll be sure to post.
thanks everyone for the encouragement!

chiquilla_loca

yes, i wear jackets all the time even when it's hot!
shockt.gif
ha ha!

but i'm posting this pic to better show the comparison from the above pic where i'm wearing the same blue jacket

i took this pic here at work today
tn-4.jpg

chiquilla_loca

sorry, no updates so far this week.
my husband is an alcoholic and has been driving me crazy!
cry.gif

haven't done hardly any exercise, had dentist appts mon & tues. wednesday i woke up late, today i woke up even later! and tommorrow my kids start school!
need to stay focus & get back on track!!!

chiquilla_loca

finally got a chance to go to doctor's office after taking my kids to their 1st day at school.
weigh in update: 26lbs lost!
th_DANCE.gif

chiquilla_loca

No longer using the Releana (liquid hcg), I ran out last week. and it costs $250 for a month's supply. so i'm taking a break from it for now.
I did get my order of Sensa in the mail, so I'll start using that and see how it works for me.
11 more days till I see my husband! 27 lbs lost!

Latest posts