Strapless dress + Big boobs. Doable, or hopeless wish?

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
I feel yr pain. Are you willing to use duct tape (its a bitch to get off)???

lol no i havn't gone the duct tape route due to really sensitive skin but I have tried heavy duty ace bandages
ssad.gif
it was a no go sadly I don't think they were designed to hold up boulders.

hotti82

38 f here, and i feel your pain...after 2 kids and gravity taking their toll, strapless anything is a thing of the past for me. as it is, i usually cram them into a DDD because and F is almost impossible to find in the stores for a reasonable price. when i do spot a cute strapless or halter dress, i'll usually just pair it with a cute little bolero or shrug to hide the bra straps (and my arm fat, lol)

Goat Goat Etc.

Hmm...I saw an infomercial for this tape that comes in a tear drop shape with an opening for the areola and nipple. You were supposed to place 3/4 of it on and pull the tip up higher on your chest and make it adhere there to support the girls.

I suppose you could go Ms. Universe and DIY duck tape something like that....?

DILLIGAF

I'm a DDD and I have ventured into F and G territory before. The best strapless bra on the market is the BUTTERFLY bra by Jill Scott. She's a busty chick as well so she would know what works. The secret to this bra is the DOUBLE STRAPS in the back. They LOCK AND LOAD the girls and no amount of jumping around will dislodge them. I believe that they are only available exclusively on Ashley Stewart. They are currently on sale as well! LINKAGE!!! http://www.ashleystewart.com/ashleys...gory=cat200047

lauraglou

Ladies, I am a UK 36FF, severely top heavy girl who's hasn't been able to wear strapless or spaghetti strap tops/dresses ever.... until this bra came along Ultimate Strapless Bra: Solutions: Collections: Wonderbra Honesty this has opened a whole new fashion category for me. Not only is it comfortable, but it holds my bangers up where they should be, doesn't turn them into one of those hideous uniboobs, or even worse "quad boobs". It stays put all night and gives me a cracking cleavage to boot. I have both a nude one and a black one and they are the only bras I took away on a two week holiday in Italy where I wore nothing but strapless and spaghetti strap tops and dresses. I cannot recommend this bra highly enough, I love it

Kaila Twin

Being a 40 DD as well, it is doable BUT you have to be willing to go on the hunt for a strapless bra that is made for women with big breasts! Even if it means spending 70-80 dollars getting a bra that works! & Buy clothing tape, its double sided tape to hold clothes in place! I'm 17 and honestly I hate having to always wear something with straps or just giving up and letting my bra straps show (which was a major no no in junior high even if it jas slightly showing because the collar on your shirt went a little off your shoulder) You may even have to buy the bra online, but it is very doable!

fabulousmoolah

You could also try a bustier. It would give a lot more support and you wouldn't run the risk of it rolling down like a strapless bra.

mistress_murky

You could also try a bustier. It would give a lot more support and you wouldn't run the risk of it rolling down like a strapless bra.

Yep. getting a good bustier changed my life.

cakewannaminaj

I don't have big boobies like the girls above, I am only like 10C and that's USA sizing in 32C, strapless dresses does not fit me, I tried with a strapless bra or no bra or normal bra, non works and the dress often rolls down on its own after few mins of wearing it. strapless bra also does not work for me, often roll down on it own haha. due to this I rarely wear strapless dress but when i do wear it I always safety pin the dress and the bra together, safety pin on the inside.