Studio Fix Color Help Needed

Tracy

I'm wondering which Studio Fix is the most yellow? I've tried NC37, NC35 and NC30 and they all appeared a bit orange-y. I currently have C3 and it seems a bit too beige.

I'm Italian, so I have very yellow undertones. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm becoming frustrated with driving back and forth to the mall.
th_confused_new.gif

Thanks in advance.

Hikaru-chan

Not to sure about MAC foundation but Giorgio Armani Liquid Silk foundation as very yellow undertones IMO.

Tracy

Oh, that's really good to know, thanks. I have tried just about every foundation known to man:

Bobbi Brown
Laura Mercier
MAC
Vincent Longo
Shiseido
Clinique (ugh)
Prescriptives
Lancome

etc., etc., etc.

And either the color is off or the finish is weird and doesn't lay right on my skin. I've never thought to try Armani. What is the finish like?

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy
And either the color is off or the finish is weird and doesn't lay right on my skin. I've never thought to try Armani. What is the finish like?

I love Armani, personally, i love the LSF. The finish is natural, and luminous. If you want a matte finish, there is one avalible.

I use the LSF. I love it, it makes my skin look flawless, and it photographs well...

diorrastafinal6ve.jpg

HTH
greengrin.gif