Studio Fix Fluid foundation vs. concelar

inga

If I use Studio fix foundation in NC 20 which shade of Studio finish concelar should I pick?

X4biddenxLustX

Do you mean Studio Finish concealer, the one in the eyeshadow looking pot?

If so I'd suggest getting NC20 also. But it's best if you can to go to the counter or store and be matched up by an MA before buying.

I'm NC35 in Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and I have found that NC30 Studio Finish concealer is way too light. It actually starts to enhance whatever flaw I'm trying to cover up cause it's lighter than my skin tone. I've found that NC35 Studio Finish concealer works best for me.

inga

Sorry, I mean Studio Finish concealer.
Unfortunately I can not go to the counter. I will take NC 20 than.

K_ashanti

for face with whateva shade you use for under eye go with once shade light er if your a NC a NW shade to cancel the darkness

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
for face with whateva shade you use for under eye go with once shade light er if your a NC a NW shade to cancel the
darkness

Yeah sorry I forgot to mention this. You should stick to your actual shade when trying to cover stuff up on your face when it comes to concealers. But with under eye concealing you'll need a different shade most likely. What I do is use NW20 Select Moisture Cover first to help neutralize some of that dark purplish red undertone on my under eye area THEN use my regular concealer to go over it and really cover up that area.