Studio Fix Liquid + Loose Blot Powder

mrstucker

th_worship.gif
OH MY GOD!
th_worship.gif
Just got these in today -

Let me tell you, I've found a new HG! First of all, you need to know that I've NEVER worn foundation, because they all make me feel like I'm wearing a mask...NOT THIS ONE!!!

And the powder..oh the powder! So perfect, even BE can't compare.

If you haven't ordered this, do! I love it!

tARYNC808

I got my studio fix yesterday, it is absolutley amazing!.. so light, makes your skin seem completely flawless..

Juneplum

girls i agree COMPLETELY! mrs tucker that's the same reason i've never worn liquid foundation cos i always HATED how it felt. this one, it doesn't even feel like i'm wearing anything.. i love it! oh, and the loose blot...
th_worship.gif

Pink_minx

Well I think someone should put a Before and After pic with these products...Cause I want to see how it looks. Sounds so tempting but damn it I only have 23 bucks left on my gift card argh! I want to get all of the new stuff
ssad.gif

User34

I got the compact blot powder today but I was debating on the loose or compact. But anyway.. the MA applied it on and OMG... no more shine. I am a greasy girl.. lol.. sad but true and it's been about 1 hr. so far and no shine yet.

YOOTOPiA

i never liked the idea of liquid foundation but omg liquid fix is so amazing. sooo light and velvety. can barely even notice anything on my face. i have the blot powder in the compact form so i thought i wouldnt get tempting by the loose version but wow. it is so finely milled that when you stick your finger in the powder you literally can't feel it. like air i'm telling you. i have peach fuzz so it kinda makes me look powdery but nothing a little spritz of fix+ can't remedy. i'm in love.
but if you're gonna get definitely get checked for color because it runs a little different. i'm a studio tech nc30, fix c4 and liquid fix nw25 hahaha but the blot was the same, both medium.

Jude

OMG... stop talking, stop talking! lalalalalalala.... I don't hear you!

Okay, I do. I just bought a boat load of Pure Luxe convinced that liquid foundation and my face will never be friends. Now I am hearing all these good things about it. Y'all know that I am going end up with it... I have to try it.

mjacqueline

Jude,

Mineral Makeup is good for the skin. I have not had a serious breakout since I used mineral makeup. I am acne prone skin and have very bad acne scars. I only use liquid and cream foundation on special ocassions. You made a good choice.

shygirl

Can someone gives us an update & review after wearing this for a week or so? Wanna check for break-outs.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygirl
Can someone gives us an update & review after wearing this for a week or so? Wanna check for break-outs.

shygirl, i've worn it for two days now and i can tell u - sometimes with the fix powder, i get 1 or 2 pimples if i wear it too often.. so far, with the liquid i haven't had anything pop up
lol.gif
i'll let u know next week tho!

shygirl

Oooo! Thank you! I usually get a bad reaction after a day or two! *grabs purse and runs to MAC* Be back in a few hours!!!

absolut_blonde

I am OBSESSED with this new foundation! It really is amazing. I'm liking the Loose Blot a lot, too, though it runs LIGHT-- I'm PPP and the Medium is perfect on me.

Let's just hope the SF Fluid doesn't break me out... if it doesn't, definite HG status for me. I'm planning on mixing it with Strobe Cream next time for a dewier look, so we'll see how that works.

anuy

i'm still not convinced i need the loose blot cus i already have the pressed. convince me! hehehe

Jude

I just came home with a Studio Fix Liquid in NW25 and Loose Blot Powder in Medium Dark and a new 187. This is hands down, the nicest liquid foundation that I have ever tried. It gives me such a smooth makeup type and it blends seamlessly for me. I am going to wear it for a week and see how it goes with the oilies and makeup seperation. That is the biggest issue that I have with mineral makeup. By 3:00 my forehead is an oil slick and the powder starts to break up.

Pure Luxe is the best mineral makeup that I have ever tried, especially in dealing with the oil issue but I still get some slickies :/

Let's see how the Studio Fix Liquid works out.

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_blonde
FWIW, I find the loose a lot less chalky. It's better for setting makeup... The pressed is okay for touchups, though.

Absolutely. The loose is silkier and it just disappears on the skin.

giz2000

I am loving the Studio Fix liquid...I sold it to every customer I had today!! I found, though, that the colors are running a little light (at least for me)...I nromally wear NW 20-23 or an N4 and NW 20 was too light on me...I have to use NW 25 and it looks perfect (every other product that's NW 25 is too dark on me)

foreveratorifan

that's weird, cause it runs dark on me! NW15 for me is too dark....havent tried my NC15 yet..but I SO want this to work for me without it causing breakouts! so we shall see...