studio fix.

.nicole.

I'm most likely going to go buy studio fix today after work. What i'm wondering is since its a powder would it still be worth me buying prep and prime skin? I was also looking at strobe cream to maybe use for my cheeks underneath a blush.

Would this be bad since i'll be using a foundation thats powder?

blueaygi

not at all! i love using both prep & prime face and strobe cream under my studio fix! it helps the studio fix to apply smoother and my skin looks poreless and naturally pretty, even though its not =O) i use strobe cream on days i want a pretty glowy look, and the prep & prime on days i want something a bit more matte.

.nicole.

Good!!! I was hoping it wouldn't mess it up since powder always applies differently.

Right now i'm using the Select Moistureblend. The girl who did me gave me NC20, which is for yellow undertones, I'm starting to think I have more pink undertones, my veins are blue not green and the yellow just seems too yellow.So hopefully the MA will notice when i go to buy Studio Fix

jess98765

i use strobe cream everyday under my studio fix. I also squirt a bit of fix+ on before applying strobe cream and studio fix- it makes my foundation last that much longer and gives me a more glowy look than powdery