Studio Moisture Fix w/ SPF

dp3

Is the only difference between Regular Studio Moisture Fix and Studio Moisture Fix w/ SPF, the SPF?

Reason why I'm asking is because I'm looking for a moisturizer w/ SPF to use under my makeup in the summertime. I'm wondering if the SPF formula works just as well as the regular one.

A MAC MUA told me that I shouldn't use the Studio Moisture Fix w/ SPF unless I'm outdoors a lot. Since I work in an office all day, I continued to use my regular studio moisture fix.

Let me know what you all think.

erine1881

studio moisture fix has a time release system so that it continually moisturizes you throughout the day. the SMF SPF does not have this. that and the spf are the only differences.

purrtykitty

I use SMF w/ SPF and I think it moisturizes pretty well. I don't have dry skin this time of year, so that's good enough for me.

Meryl

I use Moisture Fix w/ SPF. Everyday. I don't care whether I'm sitting inside or not. What if I walk to the car or go outside for a few minutes? I need my SPF and this one has zinc oxide which is good for my sensitive skin. It also dries to a matte finish which I like.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
It also dries to a matte finish which I like.

That's what I like, too!
smiles.gif