Studio Talk Look

paramourlace

At my counter we had a make up class called Studio Talk with our trainer doing a make up on a model and everyone following her doing there own make up. I was one of the mua there helping with the look and assisting our trainer. It was really fun and a great experience once again
yahoo.gif

*All products i used are MAC with some of there new Starflash eyeshadows*

FACE
studio fix fluid
mineralize pressed power
new "warm soul" mineralize blush with
refined golden to conture

EYES
cream color base in slick
dreammaker e/s
two to glow mineralize e/s
go e/s
carbon e/s
blacktrack fluidline
plushlash mascara
brown down e/s for eye brows

LIPS
i had on just fresh brew in the pics but then later on put the new prolongwear collection called pink air/white top

studiotalklook004.jpg

studiotalklook007.jpg

studiotalklook006.jpg

studiotalklook011.jpg

studiotalklook012.jpg

Thanks for lookin
thmbup.gif

paramourlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Will you move to Seattle and be my MA?
smiles.gif
You do gorgeous looks!

lol never been there but would like to go in the near future!

elmo1026

I love this look! Could you please tell me the order in which you put the shadows on. Please! thanks

paramourlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
I love this look! Could you please tell me the order in which you put the shadows on. Please! thanks

1.cream color base "slick" all over the inner lid, lid, crease, and brow bone...basically all over the eye lol

2.dreammaker e/s in the inner lid to the brow bone

3.two to glow mineralize e/s *the very orange side* on the lid only

4.go e/s on outter corner lid to crease, blend very well to the crease and smoke it out alittle above the crease.

5.take a very little amount of carbon e/s and useon the outter lid only smoked out veryyyyy little to the outter crease.

make sure everything looks blended well together and then just clean up any loose e/s pigment
winks.gif

hope this helps!

sugaMAMA

OMG this is so freaking pretty i can't stand it. makes me want to go out and buy the colors NOW! ahh! good job girl.

sugaMAMA

OMG this is so freaking pretty i can't stand it. makes me want to go out and buy the colors NOW! ahh! good job girl.