Studio Touch-Up Stick Pics!

Miss_Behave

Don't know if this has been posted yet but here we go

studiotouchupstickbeauty.jpg

STSstudiotouchupsticks.jpg

PrettyinPink

I'm really looking forward to these products being released. I really want to try out the Studio Fix Liquid. The pics are amazing too!

littlemissmagic

Ugh...i think the studio fix liquid ad looks too photoshopped and kinda creepy...but I'm loving the concealer/loose blot powder ads!
I definately feel like I NEED loose blot powder.

flowerhead

Studio fix liquid sounds amazing, I love the compact but it's bad for dry skin.
Concealer sticks look awkward, I'd rather have a liquid one....I hate sharpening those.
Blot powder loose sounds cool, but the compact is much more convinient, you don't have to get out a huge brush and spill it everywhere it public, lol.

martygreene

I just found out that the loose blot will only be available in medium, medium dark, dark, and deep dark.

Well pooh.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
I just found out that the loose blot will only be available in medium, medium dark, dark, and deep dark.

Well pooh.

I heard these run really light though. Not much pigmentation so I could possibly get away with a medium dark when i'm normally a light or medium.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I heard these run really light though. Not much pigmentation so I could possibly get away with a medium dark when i'm normally a light or medium.

This is true, though I'm an extra light and have a feeling that going two steps darker isn't gonna look good.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
This is true, though I'm an extra light and have a feeling that going two steps darker isn't gonna look good.

The medium might work, I actually have the light one and it is really light. Hard to explain. I have not had a chance to look at all the other colors up close yet.

FlaLadyB

ahhhh here we go with another possible CARD to look for!!!!!!!! Please please please let me know if you get one in Germany.....like the other unusual new release. Have no idea where they will or will not pop up!

2_pink

Those look great!! I love the idea of the Studio Touch Up Sticks. Definately gonna try the Liquid Studio Fix too....cant wait, i need a MAC fix, i feel like its been ages. I bought some Milani e/s the other day just to "get me through" the next few days *lol*