Falling Star

Fleshpot lipstick

Almost all of the NC 15 45 47 50 55 in foundation

and that's all she could remember..

redambition

if they discontinue all of the foundations in NC15 then i will be
angry.gif

silverbelle282

i saw jewel blue at my CCO a few weeks ago. But i also saw star violet (??) which i picked up for about 30% off, i don't know what's up with that.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinmosh
omg! nc15? WHAT ABOUT ALL US PALE BBZ?
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
pleeeeease don't let sff nc15 be discontinued

I think nc15 SFF is the only one not being discontinued.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
i think sff is the only nc15 that isnt' being discontinued.

i don't use SFF at all, so looks like it means i'm going to have to go find new foundations if this is true.

Bernadette

If they discontinue all NC15's I'm screwed. I work for MAC and am NC15! As far as Jewel blue, we RTV'd it but just got a new shipment in, weird.

purrtykitty

Yeah, but I'm guessing that if they are d/cing certain foundation colors that they will be coming out with new formulations in all sorts of new colors. It wouldn't be like MAC to exclude several groupings of skin colors from being able to purchase their foundations. Perhaps those particular colors weren't selling well in those finishes, so they went back to the drawing board and are coming out with something else.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
If they discontinue all NC15's I'm screwed. I work for MAC and am NC15! As far as Jewel blue, we RTV'd it but just got a new shipment in, weird.

NC15 in Studio Fix Fluid isn't being discontinued though..

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
NC15 in Studio Fix Fluid isn't being discontinued though..

yes, but not everyone in that shade wants to use a foundation like SFF, nor is it appropriate for everyone's skin type.

MAC's foundation range covers different coverage levels and skin types. The reason they have so many different formulations is that everyone's skin is different, and every person wants different things out of their foundation. to remove all but one choice in a shade is a bit naff, and i certainly hope they are just reformulating the others if they are being discontinued.