Stupid Maybelline Ad that Takes Up 1/2 the Screen?

Haven

I don't really know where to post this, so I apologize in advance. Am I the only one who has an obnoxious ad for Maybelline popping up on both sides of my computer screen? Very irritating to say the least. Plus I cannot figure out how to get it to disappear. If anyone has the same problem and knows how to get rid of it, then please let me know.

elegant-one

I don't really know where to post this, so I apologize in advance. Am I the only one who has an obnoxious ad for Maybelline popping up on both sides of my computer screen? Very irritating to say the least. Plus I cannot figure out how to get it to disappear. If anyone has the same problem and knows how to get rid of it, then please let me know.
Same thing here,,,aghhh! Hate it.

Is this a new format or something?

Janice

The Maybelline ad displayed on the site background is being run as part of a targeted campaign on the site. I believe the container (what the site content normally rests between) is still roughly the same size, it's just not normally "wrapped" in an advertisement (instead it's a nice deep purple). The ad is only running for a targeted period of time and is not a permanent addition to the site.

Latest posts